Hung Royal Marine

Adler_7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
your typical beautiful uncut British mancocks; I am so hard aftr staring at them for several minutes.

missphilippines05

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys I was just wondering what do the royal marines wear on their sleep? do they go nude or anything? because I have read on google something about it and when I was about to open the forum from the search results, the forum itself was deleted

caledonia2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I developed a massive crush on them especially the one in the pink boxers and the guy who was hung like a donkey I loved watching this show sadly the closest I get these days is watching royal marine training school programme when it is on which they rarely put on these days its nice to see especially when they are all naked standing by their beds all those lovely sexy hung guys if I was there corporal I would be going along the line sucking them all off then bending over as they fucked my brains out some of them are quite hunky it would have been nice to see a similar programme to royal marine mission afghanistan so we could perv on a few more sexy military hunks I have watched the army training one too but they don't make them get butt naked enough I did watch the royal navy school as well but my complain was not enough of them where stripped naked.