Hung Rural Guys

XXLJohn1955

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was born and raised in a rural area of North Carolina. I've lived in NYC, Washington, Charlotte and other urban areas but I still find some of the biggest cocks among guys in rural areas. This isn't scientific by any stretch of the imagination. Perhaps its just a preference on my part for rural guys -- blue collar -- redneck -- farmer-types. Does anyone out there share this affinity? What's your experience? I'll attach some pix of several good friends from my area who are good examples of what I'm talking about. Do you have you any examples? Are you a rural guy who is hung?

Attachments

XXLJohn1955

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I thought the same tgirls until I met him. He may have "stretched" --- I don't know -- but barely. In real life it is stunning.

Last edited:

XXLJohn1955

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not sure I understand gryphoneser. "Farmer types" is a pretty broad term. Yes, some farmers are hot. If you don't like them, why are you perusing a thread about rural guys? Just curious.

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here are some more buddies and me. I've started a LPSG group on the subject --- "Hung Rednecks" -- for those who are interested.

Hmmmm... amazing how your friend in the third picture looks like my favorite member on LPSG... and he lives in Belgium. Have a look at "pieterjoke" profile.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
I was born and raised in a rural area of North Carolina. I've lived in NYC, Washington, Charlotte and other urban areas but I still find some of the biggest cocks among guys in rural areas. This isn't scientific by any stretch of the imagination. Perhaps its just a preference on my part for rural guys -- blue collar -- redneck -- farmer-types. Does anyone out there share this affinity? What's your experience? I'll attach some pix of several good friends from my area who are good examples of what I'm talking about. Do you have you any examples? Are you a rural guy who is hung?

Hi, I totally agree with you because I passed the same, men with larger penises I've seen (flaccid penises) has been in the rural area of my country. My maternal grandparents live in the state of Falcon, Venezuela, in "La Sierra de Falcón" (zone of mountainous and high mountain climate). Behind the house, my grandmother is a large extension field you do not belong to anyone, there is much vegetaación there, bushes; forest and there is a small lake where people often go swimming regularly. I used to hide in the bushes near the pond when groups of men went there to bathe and swim naked... among them were some of my relatives (uncles, cousins and my grandfather) two of my uncles has a flaccid penis length and wideness (the size is like of the hand wrist to the tip of the middle finger) my grandfather is a very thin man and small stature man, but, what he lacks in height he makes up with his penis, his flaccid penis is very long and looks like a large sausage, that it goes down your thigh and reaches mid-thigh. There is a myth in Falcon: It is said that if young men who start having sex with female-donkeys with the passing of many years this sexual practice makes that theirs penis grow too large, ie, the penis lengthens greatly. Another myth is that, if you, pick-up saliva of a calf (son of the cow) and then, you put this saliva in your penis and, you give massaging on the penis, this causes the penis to lengthen, too.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They're all uncut. Maybe being cut cuts off the circulation to the upper cock because there are fewer veins to carry blood into the cock and the scar is tight around the head and chokes off blood to it. I don't mean to be anti-Semitic but a Jewish hospital cut off my foreskin without my parent's consent and billed them for it. Circumcision happens more in cities than in rural areas and circumcision is know to cause smaller penises because of the lack of skin pulling the shaft back into the body. I was forced to wear a foreskin restorer just to get my skin in tune with the shaft of my penis, otherwise the pubic jairs got dragged up the shaft of my cock and made it look smaller.
Or maybe city folks do less physical work than country folks and sit down more. Sitting down not only prevents blood from flowing into the penis but it causes the pubic area to gain fat and cover the shaft. Also it could be that since sitting down retracts the shaft into the body, you are exercising yourself to getting smaller instead of standing up and letting the penis shaft hang.
There is also much more privacy in the rural areas so you can go naked and not have to wear clothing which also cuts off the flow of blood to the penis.
That's a scientific as it gets.

Last edited: