Hung sex with Virgins?

D

deleted26151

Was having the usual disgustingly vulgur chat with the boys 2day and the topic of virgins came up. Some of the guys saw 'popping a girls cherry' as a huge turn on!?

Whats everyones opinions on this? Being large no matter how gentle you are its gonna hurt the poor bird like hell:eek:

Wouldnt be my cuppa tea now...

sweetnsassy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was a virgin when i first had sex with my current bf who is really large. it was the most pain i have ever been in my entire life and it took probably 5 separate tries before he actually got it in all the way and after that it still sometimes hurt for the first few months. this being said my bf has told me that he wasn't at all happy about causing me so much pain but he said that it was also a big turn on to be able to do things to me that i have never let a guy do before. i guess its the whole uncharted territory thing that some guys really like.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If something is unbearably painful you stop doing it. Foreplay prepares the way for intercourse; remeber both men and women start out as virgins. And to all those guys who claim to pop a new cherry every month stop fooling yourself and embarrassing your mates.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
The first time I had sex with a woman she was very tight and it popped my cherry - tore back my frenulum, lots of pain and blood all over!
Men and women can be de-flowered!

Franky