hung Shannon

HungJordan: Nice video...maybe I am out of touch, but who is Shannon Fuller?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, studboysouth -- shannon is right outstanding! My audio was screwed up, couldn't understand anything, but music was good and shannon even better! The stud is hung.

Luke

tomarctus: That's a big dick? Guess my idea of big is different. It was only facccid, not erect, so who knows how big it really is? Nice flaccid, but I've seen plenty like that.

hungwildcard: he makes man of the year, yet all he seems capable of is backflipping his ass across america. sad, really.

OneHungGun: Hmmm - somebody said in the other thread that this guy was really ugly - but from what I can see he aint half bad at all. I mean - some of the faces are wierd and there is something a little differnt about the nose but he has an awesome body and the dick matches perfectly - he's not HUMONGOUS but he's got a nice slab of meat to go with that great body.

The video and the link did not work for me so I did some research - you should be able to find him here:

http://www.hungmale.net/unzipped/models/pierceshane/

SizeRulz: He has a pretty big dick that's dwarfed by the apparrent size of his ego.