Hung She-males

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I was looking through a French small ads magazine for swingers and I noticed that nearly all of the She-males seemed to be 8" or over!

This shocked me because I thought that the hormone therapy would shrink their size.

What is their secret?

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dongalong said:
I was looking through a French small ads magazine for swingers and I noticed that nearly all of the She-males seemed to be 8" or over!

This shocked me because I thought that the hormone therapy would shrink their size.

What is their secret?

The secret? Being economical with the truth. Dissembling. Not to mention, lying. That's the most obvious hypothesis.

I think the hormones inhibit the function, more than the structure. In other words, they still got it, but have trouble getting it erect. Or so one told me once - she may have been dissembling.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
dongalong said:

What is their secret?

They probably don't take female hormones having opted for breast implants and facial feminising ...
Pre-operative transsexuals are in big demand earning much more than their biological female counterparts !

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Dr Rock said:
ah, well they're probably professionals then. fairly few of the transsexuals i've known have had dicks of 8" or over. :shrug:

A number of "transsexual" women work in the sex industry to validate their eroticism and to earn lots of money.
The re-assignments costs are astronomical !

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I read ( a while back) on a PE website that allot of trans's have a long penis because they stretch and tuck them in between their butt checks...which is also a PE stretch for length. Some use panty hose to secure them there. Of course, when used as a PE stretch you wouldn't leave it this way all day, just for a period of time each day. So I would imagine if left that way all the time, some stretching and lengthening would defiantly occur over time. :confused:

dongalong said:

What is their secret?

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
curiousgurl said:
I read ( a while back) on a PE website that allot of trans's have a long penis because they stretch and tuck them in between their butt checks...which is also a PE stretch for length. Some use panty hose to secure them there. Of course, when used as a PE stretch you wouldn't leave it this way all day, just for a period of time each day. So I would imagine if left that way all the time, some stretching and lengthening would defiantly occur over time. :confused:

Most transvestites are happy heterosexual males who get fetishistic pleasure from cross-dressing .... A lot make no effort to "pass" as a real woman concentrating on glamourous allure.
A lot of tvs are rugby-player types.
The hormones that transsexuals take shrink the testes and scrotum but not necessarily the penis .

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

What is their secret?
Photoshop

I met a TV who claimed to have 8 inches, yeah if you measured from her balls. I was much bigger and thicker... :eek:

Edit: Sorry I just saw that this is almost 4 years old and was just bumped.

Last edited: