Hung Southern Guys (Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana)

LurkerViewer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe we can be a threesome one day since I am from coastal MS. I wouldn't mind the attention of two size-appreciative guys and could show you some attention as well. Join if you wish my yahoo messenger list at nickdeerhunter (put some comment to tell me who you are)
Sweet deal, man. :)

thecard1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I talked to you one other time. I live in South Mississippi on coast and might be able to take off a few hours sometime and let you see what you might enjoy that I am in possession of (between 10.5 and 11 inchers). I invited you to join me at yahoo messenger, my name nickdeerhunter -- never saw you there if you were same guy I contacted before. Thankis for the invite to exciting sex.

I would love to service those inches! Email me @ corsica189@yahoo. Located an hr from the coast in Hattiesburg

bender4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
BUMP!!

I am still looking for guys with preferably at least 8.5"+ for serious oral appreciation, in north western Florida, and south Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi. No reciprocation needed.

Last edited:

bender4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am still looking to meet hung dudes in north western Florida, and south Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi.

Looking for preferably white guys with at least 8.5"+ for serious oral appreciation, no reciprocation needed.

Hit me up guys, it will be well worth your time...I am generous guys

bender4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am still looking to meet hung dudes in north western Florida, and south Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi.

Looking for preferably white guys with at least 8.5"+ for serious oral appreciation, no reciprocation needed.

Hit me up guys, it will be well worth your time...

bender4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

bender4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

bender4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am still looking to meet hung dudes in north western Florida, and south Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi as far north as Hattiesburg.