Hung Speed Dating

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One woman says "there was no chemistry" which means big cock isn't the only thing she's looking for. Other women reported there were only one or two guys they liked which also means big cock isn't the only thing they're looking for in a man.

Big dick was the first thing they wanted but not the only thing. Short term lover? Long term lover? Fuck buddy/FWB? Father of their children? Marriage? We don't hear in any detail what these women are looking for.

D

deleted808122

I wonder how many of the girls carried rulers, or guys who measured from their taint

blkcocktail

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly, I know I’m out of the loop on “All that’s hung”, but I kind of assumed Hung exclusive Meet & Greet Get-Togethers” like that happened all the time. Kind of like “The Fight Club” but with Big Dicks. This one just had media coverage. I also figured there’s no way I’d make one of those guest lists...but hey, it would be totally fun just to be a “fly on the wall”...definitely sign me up as a waiter or part of the setup committee, ha.

D

deleted808122

Honestly, I know I’m out of the loop on “All that’s hung”, but I kind of assumed Hung exclusive Meet & Greet Get-Togethers” like that happened all the time. Kind of like “The Fight Club” but with Big Dicks. This one just had media coverage. I also figured there’s no way I’d make one of those guest lists...but hey, it would be totally fun just to be a “fly on the wall”...definitely sign me up as a waiter or part of the setup committee, ha.

Plenty of online hung dating site like hungdating, 7orbetter, bigcockhookup and sizeminded. There's a group called sizequeenlove in the DC area that holds regular events, too.

D

deleted808122

Plenty of online hung dating site like hungdating, 7orbetter, bigcockhookup and sizeminded. There's a group called sizequeenlove in the DC area that holds regular events, too.

I personally haven't used any of these and can't testify to their legitimacy.