Hung straight guy that travels a lot!

joeice345

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 9" long and 8" around at the base (....no that isn't a type'o). I frequently find myself in or near the following cities:

Des Moines, Iowa
Lincoln, Nebraska
Omaha, Nebraska
Cheyenne Wyoming
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Salt Lake City (and surrounding areas Provo, Orem, Ogden, Logan, Park City)
Evanston, Wyoming
Las Vegas (not as much)
Davenport, Il
Gary, Indiana

So, if you're a female, couple, or an entire dorm of freshman girls and you want to play with a tall, athletic, well-hung guy, drop me a line and I'll see if I can stop by and visit sometime! I do enjoy couples but reserve contact for hetero contact. In case of a scheduling conflict, priority will be given to dorms full of horny young females. :smile:

baseball_3

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dammit! Why isn't Dallas on that list?! ;) My boyfriend and I are looking for someone exactly like you.

We can travel to you if you're interested. I would love to send you some pics of me.

Last edited:

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 9" long and 8" around at the base (....no that isn't a type'o). I frequently find myself in or near the following cities:

Des Moines, Iowa
Lincoln, Nebraska
Omaha, Nebraska
Cheyenne Wyoming
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Salt Lake City (and surrounding areas Provo, Orem, Ogden, Logan, Park City)
Evanston, Wyoming
Las Vegas (not as much)
Davenport, Il
Gary, Indiana

So, if you're a female, couple, or an entire dorm of freshman girls and you want to play with a tall, athletic, well-hung guy, drop me a line and I'll see if I can stop by and visit sometime! I do enjoy couples but reserve contact for hetero contact. In case of a scheduling conflict, priority will be given to dorms full of horny young females. :smile:

Did you mean Davenport, IA? I'm from the Midwest orginally and never heard of a Davenport in IL. Either way, good luck to you!

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Columbus.......Damn! I'm going to be passing through this week but I'll be on a tight schedule and will have company with me. Bummer.

Wow what were the odds of that happening anyway (going through Columbus)? lol :tongue: