Hung stud in "Another Gay Movie"

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just now saw the 2006 comedy, Another Gay Movie and would like to know who the hung muscular guy in the shower was. I think I've seen him before. Anyone know his name?

BTW, I thought James Getzlaff who played "Beau" was hot.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
weird I don't remember seeing any full nudity in that movie. Was it one of the guys the main character wound up being in a 3 way with at the end. Maybe the version I saw was edited in someway.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry....I should have made it a little clearer. The "shower scene" was one they were watching on the internet. The dude walks in with a towel, drops it, takes some soap, washes his ass and proceeds to play with him - full frontal. The scene doesn't last that long but enough to lust over.

BTW, the DVD I watched was the unedited theatrical version.

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
Fromj elegant 20: "I am not usually 100 percent right all the time." I like that. Isn't that a Yogi Berraism? :tongue:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just now saw the 2006 comedy, Another Gay Movie and would like to know who the hung muscular guy in the shower was. I think I've seen him before. Anyone know his name?

BTW, I thought James Getzlaff who played "Beau" was hot.

You probably already know this, but James Getzlaff was the leading man on the Bravo reality/competition/dating show, Boy Meets Boy.

As for the guy in the shower, the credits list Wil Jacobs as the "Webcam guy." Matthew Herrmann and Willy Roberts are credited as "Shower Hotties." I'm not sure which one is the guy, but here are some pics.

Attachments

Reactions: Woooash

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wonder how many DVD rentals of the movie will this post inspire?

The disc did say "unrated theatrical release" or something like that. Whether or not it was shown in theatres or not, I don't know.

I had a DVD of Jason Ridgeline and while he's hunky and hot, that didn't look like his face.

There is supposedly a sequel in the works but I don't know if it is out yet. May have different actors this time.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
would it be called "Yet another gay movie"?

My favorite part of the movie was the main character in his bed room trying to get off when his mom walked in the room, wasn't him mom missing some vegetables. And then there was the dancer friend of his who had a lot to swing around when he danced. Think I will try to get the movie again.

Last edited: