Hung stud needed for revenge on tiny ex

sizequeenk

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, I’m a 23 year old Aussie girl who needs your help.

I have recently broken up with Mike, my boyfriend of two years. Without going in to too much detail about this asshole, Mike’s erect penis was 10cm long (that’s less than 4 inches and yes he actually let me measure it!). Not surprisingly, I had to compensate with some big toys. Since we broke up I have realised I am definitely a “size queen” after having had a couple of one night stands with well hung men I picked up in bars. One guy measured in at 9 inches, sadly he has since left the country.

Now for my revenge. I’m looking for a man with a massive dick. I plan to take pictures of me measuring, sucking and fucking his monster cock. Then I plan to send the pics along with a box of tissues and some hand cream to Mike. For the man who volunteers I promise a night of unforgettable sex. You can stick it wherever you want. Your face does not need to appear in the photos, just your big schlong.

Does this appeal to any guys out there? Any girls taken similar revenge on an under-hung ex?

K

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a great idea for revenge - and I'm sure he won't be at all tempted to make sure all your nearest and dearest see you with a huge cock in your mouth!

Back to the drawing board I think! lol

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Is this part of the competition to post the most pathetic crap of the week? It is only Tuesday!

How else can this be explained?

Dear god, I have got to go to bed, think of hugging my beautiful friend, and try to stop thinking about the shit that is piling up everywhere around here.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See now I get really annoyed when people use such stories to ask the most basic of questions...

"Hi, I want to see decent good sized pics of your huge cocks, please send them to me because I can't be assed with paying for gold membership"

See how much easier that was?
You got it Your right!

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Does this appeal to any guys out there? Any girls taken similar revenge on an under-hung ex?

K

I suppose I am the only bloke that is not interested. Why? Because I'd rather NOT be used to show someone up and I have my views about it. I won't mention any here, incase I get a nice big boot poised right behind my ass, in a swinging motion.

Adam Bleytou

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Assuming this is all true, isn't it a bit juvenile to take "revenge" out on an ex just because his penis measured less than 4"s???

I think you need to grow up honey! :rolleyes:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I have recently broken up with Mike, my boyfriend of two years. Without going in to too much detail about this asshole, Mike’s erect penis was 10cm long (that’s less than 4 inches and yes he actually let me measure it!). Not surprisingly, I had to compensate with some big toys. Since we broke up I have realised I am definitely a “size queen” after having had a couple of one night stands with well hung men I picked up in bars. One guy measured in at 9 inches, sadly he has since left the country.

Now for my revenge. I’m looking for a man with a massive dick. I plan to take pictures of me measuring, sucking and fucking his monster cock. Then I plan to send the pics along with a box of tissues and some hand cream to Mike. For the man who volunteers I promise a night of unforgettable sex. You can stick it wherever you want. Your face does not need to appear in the photos, just your big schlong.

K

Dearest K--

I believe the best revenge is served cold. I believe that you should wait a while. You just fell in love with the wrong guy, that's all. It can happen. My ex broke up with me last year very abruptly. I had those revenge fantasies, too. (I knew that the best thing for me to do was to deal with all those bad emotions I had by giving them their voice so to speak.) Grieve that relationship. Good news about my ex was that the guy he broke up with me over had left him before Christmas/New Year's holidays in 2005. My ex came calling me after New Year's asking me "Was I all right?!!! (translating into "are you wanting to get back together?") I told him that I was more than "all right" I was fine. I chose not to go back with him after what did to me. He left a six year long term relationship with me for some fickle guy and that didn't even last four months.

Fucking a lot of well-hung guys will only get you rooted out loose. I think that you are better than that. I think that you are a lot better than your ex, Mike. Don't do what's been done unto you. You could end up pregnant or with some god awful disease.

Wait until you get over ex, Mike first. You have to get him out of your system. The best revenge is to move with your own life and keep the ex out of yours so you can be the woman you are for the new men in your life.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

K

Wait just a doggone minute. I was considering this for a moment until I remembered that I have yet to get over being cheated by some Nigerian guy's wire transfer scheme, getting duped by a little boy with cancer who wanted to get the world record for most emails received, and a guy who told me that Bill Gates could track my emails and would pay me money if I sent an email to twenty of my friends.

Hmmmm. Now that I think about it--sounds too risky.