Hung up while I was cammin!!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dc9, May 20, 2008.

1. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    :frown1:Ok, should I be embarassed, fucking mad or is there a simple reason why some guy turned of my web cam. It takes me a while to get in the mood. He just signed off!!!! No goodbye! Fuck me (and now I have no more free time and Im pissed):confused::mad::angryfire2::wtf1:

2. B_retracted

B_retracted New Member

I've nevet web cammed so I don't understand the details but it sounds like you were jacking off or fingering your hole for someone and they got bored (or repulsed) and turned it off.

I'd probably be embarrassed. Did you tell the guy beforehand that you looked a certain way and you don't?

Then again, maybe his boss/wife walked into the room and he had to shut it off. Who knows?

3. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I started by fingering myself and then was working on my cock and he said nice cock. and bam hung up. Never got any complaints before. thanks for your response and I am a little embarassed but pissed as well

4. D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher Account Disabled

I responded to this in your other thread but I will repeat what I said. Don't take it personally. It could have been connection/computer problems OR someone walked in on him. It could have been a boyfriend, a girlfriend, etc.

5. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    :smile:Thanks again!

Draft saved Draft deleted