Hung Urinal and Small Stall

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

BluECliQ: I'm not huge or by no means a shower...7 hard, and about 4 soft...but I just prefer a stall to a urinal. Somehow a friend of mine and me got to talking about this that guys who piss in the stall are small and don't wanna use the uniral and guys who use the urinal are at least average and above.

Are there any above average people who prefer a little privacy or do you take your pants off at the door and have it flail around?

2. Imported

Gold Member

the sac: I prefer the stall not because i dont show because usually it ranges fro mhanging at 5-6 inches but i have trouble peeing wit ha guy right next to me. If he is a stall over i cna go fine but if they are right next to me it takes a little longer to start peeing. Either way i am a bout 50/50 urinal to stall.

3. txquis

Gold Member

I think the stall-ers
    are pee shy.

I use urinals.
    I wish i had one in my apt.
    Hell, i wish i had another bedroom, too
    LOL.

4. Pappy

Pappy Member

I use the stalls for privacy.

5. ErnieB

ErnieB New Member

I have a shy bladder, trouble 'starting' when a stranger is nearby and maybe watching or listening. So I prefer the stalls. I'm 7 x 6 (which doesn't cause a traffic jam of pervs wanting to SEE). I'm not prudish about being seen, but tell that to my stubborn bladder. Anyway, sometimes it's complicated to fish/paw about in the clothes (zipper, bikini briefs) and haul Herman out. Finished, waiting for those last drops, milking it a bit to help, then shoving everything back into storage and getting it situated just right. Too much drama; I'd rather do that in private.

In addition, I date from years when local cops would set up entrapments in public johns. One glance sideways and you might end up on the police blotter. Tea rooms just aren't my thing. It would be entertaining to see a well endowed guy drop his pants at the door and flail it about, but I haven't had that good fortune. Maybe I haven't been to the really nice places.

Keep on flashin' it, you guys who do.

6. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    I prefer the stall, I wouldnt say I'm small though, mine's 5" soft other guys cant be much bigger than that, except the hung guys, who are a minority and I prob wont meet many down at the local. What happens most often though is I hold it in til I get to a toilet (in someone's house) or a dark street...

7. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

I prefer the stall, for the same reason as stated above -- performance anxiety/shy bladder. I feel like an idiot standing there waiting for it to flow, then as soon as the guy next to me flushes and leaves, it all comes. Plus, I like the elbow room in a stall, and a couple of minutes of peace and quiet to myself.

8. Imported

Gold Member

michaelwith11: I'm one of the shy-bladder ones, too. I'm large when soft and don't mind so much being seen, but I've gotten used to having privacy. I've always preferred a stall if one was available. If not, I just unzip and hope for the best. :)

9. jonb

Gold Member

Hey, the urinals use less water.

10. bigone

bigone New Member

Albums:
    i prefer urinals, there are no problems for me to peeing, well there are same guys around wich staring on my cock, but it´s ok for me, i like that

11. Imported

Gold Member

Hapi Papi: I avoid public restrooms if at all possible. I go before I leave, go when I come back. Now, recently I have travelled to DC and Norfolk, both about 2 hour drives. For the DC trip, I went before going and by the end of the concert I felt that feeling and held it for about an hour and pulled into a rest stop. Used a urinal there. The Norfolk trip, I held it the entire time from arrival and back to Richmond... about 10AM to 3PM. I have a shy bladder, I just can't go around people even if I were to use a stall. At work, I make sure no one is in the restroom and check to see what the few guys we have are doing. Yeah I'm that weird. Urinals for me even though I'm about non-existent flaccid... I like to be alone.

12. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    If i am with family, i will use a stall, or if im with someone i don't want to do things with, or just arnt like that with, then i'll use the stall. If i'm with total strangers, i'll use the urinal, and give everyone a good look. But i feel stupid when i go to urinate, and i get hard, or am already hard. I am standing at the urinal with a hard on, and now pissin.

13. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    If i am with family, i will use a stall, or if im with someone i don't want to do things with, or just arnt like that with, then i'll use the stall. If i'm with total strangers, i'll use the urinal, and give everyone a good look. But i feel stupid when i go to urinate, and i get hard, or am already hard. I am standing at the urinal with a hard on, and now pissin.

14. B_8strong8long

B_8strong8long New Member

Personally, it depends what mood I'm in. If I'm in the mood to be crowded and oogled then I'll hit the urinal, if I don't feel like being bothered I'll hit the stall. You'd be surprised, although I love showing off that I'm hung (soft I'm 4, but I'm almost never completely soft, so at a urinal I'm usually over 5, and the head on my cock stays pretty big and pronounced all the time) sometimes your just not in the mood to be the object of other people's fascination (sometimes you are).

15. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

When I go to the loo to spring a leak, that's exactly what I do. I walk up to the urinal, whip it out, and let fly. If someone wants to get an eyeful, he's free to do so: he has eyes, I have cock. However, showing off my member is not my purpose for being there. I don't serve lunch in the tearoom, thank you very much, but if they want to look, I'm not trying to hide it.

16. benderten2001

Gold Member

This one reminds me--
    .....a little off topic guys (maybe gals?) but, here goes:

You know, it's really not a good idea to "hold- off going" and waiting to urinate!
    Traveling (by highway especially!) with a full bladder is dangerous because one is more susceptible to bladder rupture should there be a collision or other mishap...at least that's my understanding from a few MD's where I work.
    --Just a thought.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Back TO the topic..... I just prefer the total privacy of a stall if at all possible.
    I COULD (and probably have) made a few scenes in my time at urinals, but doing so was not my intended purpose. Let's just say I had other things to do.

17. Bluespeedoz

Bluespeedoz New Member

Albums:
    Hey

I prefer to whip my dick out and use the urinal to take a leak. If a guy is stood next to me and takes a look that's fine by me - lottsa guys are curious. I use the stalls for the purpose they are intended - for taking a look at the newspaper or reading a dirty book!! :D

18. Imported

Gold Member

hungteen17: im 5.5" soft and i use the stall because i get pee shy.

19. jonb

Gold Member

Note for Brits and Aussies: This is one of those cases of being unintentionally obscene, much like how papaya means pussy in Cuba. In this case, in the States, tearooms refer to public restrooms frequented by homosexuals.

20. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Note for Brits and Aussies: This is one of those cases of being unintentionally obscene, much like how papaya means pussy in Cuba. In this case, in the States, tearooms refer to public restrooms frequented by homosexuals.
    [post=261902]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I think that's exactly what he meant?

Draft saved Draft deleted