Hung Urinal and Small Stall

SL55///AMG: I use the stall.. simply because I hate having my cock splashed on by my own pee.. sometimes Ill make sure I wait until I come out of the doorway to put it away though.

dimwit

Experimental Member
Media
I always us the urinal. I like to show off. Before I go out I make it a point of drinking alot of water. I like to go to the public bathrooms. If there are alot of urinals and one or two people using them I will always place my self next to one of them. I usually stand 1.5 feet away from the wall but when the steem starts If I am atually holding it I will move back to about 2 feet so the guy next to me can get a good look. When I am done I will shack it off, flush and quickly spin around typiclly to face a mirror over the sink and yell some think like "God did that feel good" or "I am so relived" in order to draw attention to my self. Then I will start to to slowly put it away as I walk tward the door, usually stoping at the door to finich zipping.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i do the stall but that is cause i only have 5"1/4 so its like 3 soft and i don't want anyone seeing that i am small

saxguy1991

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im only 2-4 in. when i am rly flaccid but i use the urinal anyway, have any of ya'll ever gotten a boner right before you went into the bathroom for some reason or another and it didnt go away before you got to the urinal, so you took it out anyway, i have and i was a little worried cuz im only 6in. hard but no one noticed as far as i know so...

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I use a urinal because that is what they are put there for. Was pissing in the creek with other male friends as long as I can remember so I am not shy and don't have the I can't piss syndrome cause you are standing there. I think it is just a preference. On the other hand I don't like to take a crap in the stalls because the guys that piss in the stalls seem to piss on the lid.

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
At times I will find I'll have a shy bladder and no matter how hard I have to piss it just ain't going to happen. This will tend to happen more if the urinals have no partions or, as it is at the Metrodome, an open stainless steel trough where others can be jammed uncomfortably close to you. On those occasions when it is extremely busy in the mens room I have found I tend to migrate towards the stall just to avoid the embarassment of standing their looking at the ceiling all day.

nuff said...

lilaznguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm kind of amazed at how many of you big guys prefer the privacy of the stalls over the opportunity to flaunt your manhood at the urinals. Heck, I know if I had it, I'd be waving it proud. Regardless, I prefer the urinals simply because they're more accessible and I don't have the problem of being pee shy...

Although, my most awkward public bathroom moment could probably have been avoided if I had been in a stall at the time. I was at the state fair earlier this year, and they've got those troughs instead of urinals... and I'm standing there, flanked on either side when my phone starts going off (and it's the Legend of Zelda theme song). I wasn't gonna stop to answer it nor was I going to try to carry on a conversation in mid-pee, and whoever it was hung up before I could finish. I was tempted to whistle along, since there really wasn't much else I could do, but I figured that'd be a bit much. :p

Personally, it depends what mood I'm in. If I'm in the mood to be crowded and oogled then I'll hit the urinal, if I don't feel like being bothered I'll hit the stall. You'd be surprised, although I love showing off that I'm hung (soft I'm 4, but I'm almost never completely soft, so at a urinal I'm usually over 5, and the head on my cock stays pretty big and pronounced all the time) sometimes your just not in the mood to be the object of other people's fascination (sometimes you are).

i'll have to agree with 8strong here... depends on the mood, and also when it's crowded and there isn't any place at the urinals i'll hit the stall simple as that lol

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer a urinal usually. People hogging the stalls to take a leak when I need to crap really aggitate me. The bastards always piss all over the seat, and forget to flush. Give me a stall, a urinal, a man-trough, a drain, and I'll use it.

On a side-note. When I was in highschool, I attended a summer camp. We were all let out at break the first day and the mens room was set up really oddly. There was a big round thing in the middle of the room with spiggots and the urinals were hidden around a blind corner. One of the guys at the camp went over to the round-object and started taking a leak. One of the counselors came in and suggested he not piss in the sink.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BluECliQ: I'm not huge or by no means a shower...7 hard, and about 4 soft...but I just prefer a stall to a urinal. Somehow a friend of mine and me got to talking about this that guys who piss in the stall are small and don't wanna use the uniral and guys who use the urinal are at least average and above.

Are there any above average people who prefer a little privacy or do you take your pants off at the door and have it flail around?

I usually use the stalls for privacy unless they been used obviously and im well above average, all guys who piss in the stalls are not necessarily trying to hide anything

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
I like urinals, especially when I am at a concert or sports event and all of guys are standing there taking a piss when some guy will swagger in and pulling down his zipperand hauling out his big ol cockand his balls too , will stand back about a foot and let all the guys look! I am sure they are a member of LPSG!!

snowflake

Just Browsing
Media
I've always heard the term to be a "bashful bladder" and it doesn't matter what you have to show when urinating. If you're bashful in front of other men, you just can't urinate along side them.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
BluECliQ: I'm not huge or by no means a shower...7 hard, and about 4 soft...but I just prefer a stall to a urinal. Somehow a friend of mine and me got to talking about this that guys who piss in the stall are small and don't wanna use the uniral and guys who use the urinal are at least average and above.

Are there any above average people who prefer a little privacy or do you take your pants off at the door and have it flail around?

I take my pants off at the door and allow the pendulum action of my Big Swinging Dick to propel me to the urinal, from which I am careful to stand far enough away from to permit all a clear view of Bubba Jr. and allow me to piss without splash-back.

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
haha.

If i use a stall instead of a urnial its not cause im shy its cause there probablly not enough room. And if i do go into a stall i stand up and it doesnt matter if the door is closed. Its open most of the time.

Zampa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like stalls for their privacy. Urinals make me feel like I'm being watched, and that creeps me out.