Hung Urinal and Small Stall

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I go for the stall. When at home, never pee standing, I always sit down because I like to keep my toilet clean.

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Due to several factors, my piss stream is eratic. I sit down to pee. If I stand, the stream may go anywhere including all over the floor and sometimes all over my pants.

I thought I am the only one who sits down to pee. I once told my best friend about that, he was a bit shocked and said to me "are you NOT a man". I wasn't comfortable with that comment, but what to say, a typical male ego!

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
choice of a toilet or urinal... always use the urinal... wish I could have a urinal in my bathroom at home...... so much cleaner than trying to aim standing at a toilet!

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
Due to several factors, my piss stream is eratic. I sit down to pee. If I stand, the stream may go anywhere including all over the floor and sometimes all over my pants.

I thought I am the only one who sits down to pee. I once told my best friend about that, he was a bit shocked and said to me "are you NOT a man". I wasn't comfortable with that comment, but what to say, a typical male ego!

you're not alone. i too find it more tidy to pee sitting down at home. but in public, i use the urinals and love to take a peek 'round! ;)

D_5tgyuhjik

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love using urinals, as everyone always looks at my dick( My jerk-off fantasy is
whipping out my dick and jerking off in a restroom, everyone joining in), as I am usually bigger than them, and i stand quite far back from the urinal.:smile:LOL

D

deleted4499

im 6" soft and i only use the urinal when im the only one in the bathroom because i get pee shy. so for me its usually the stall.

crtall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer the urinal myself. I love to stand back just a little bit and let someone look. Usually that tends to send thrills down me and the next thing I know, I'm starting to stand at attention. When that happens, I can't pee anymore. How can you pee and be hard at the same time?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I go to the loo to spring a leak, that's exactly what I do. I walk up to the urinal, whip it out, and let fly. If someone wants to get an eyeful, he's free to do so: he has eyes, I have cock. However, showing off my member is not my purpose for being there. I don't serve lunch in the tearoom, thank you very much, but if they want to look, I'm not trying to hide it.

Thanks, DMW, you've said it all for me. I'm large flaccid, but I don't go to the urinal to swing it around. If guys want to look, they're welcome. I'm just there to pee, and it comes and I never have any problems about it.

There seems to be a lot of paranoia around this very simple nature need.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love using urinals, as everyone always looks at my dick( My jerk-off fantasy is
whipping out my dick and jerking off in a restroom, everyone joining in), as I am usually bigger than them, and i stand quite far back from the urinal.:smile:LOL

Have you ever let fantasy become reality and whacked off at urinal or is that something you've kept to doing in private?

bobbineal

Just Browsing
Media
when i know that im not likely to see anyone i know, i usually unzip at the door, and pull him out as i walk across the room to the urinal, sometimes ill go ahead and give it a stroke or two, but always in such a way that doesnt scream "look at me! im showing off for you!" im by no means huge, but i dont have any shyness about it.