Hung vs. other gifts

D_Garmanswait Glanshorne

Just Browsing
Media
I have been shattered, destroyed, and suicidal over the subject of cock size, and I think its finally time to come to an acceptance and peace about it for my own sanity.

I was thinking about it last night. This site is supposed to be for support and praise of the well endowed man, not a whiny bitch fest for the less fortunate. I have been that wounded animal, but the more I read posts by insecure guys who hate their bodies and cocks, the more embarrassed I am to be one of them.

Just because people can be cruel about cock size, doesn't mean I have to be unbalanced, hysterical, and miserable about it. It isn't right for me to extrapolate my fears, psychosis, or bad experiences on to other people just because they have or love big cock. For all I know, someone may genuinely like me or my cock, regardless of whether I can accept or believe that.

Why should I be upset that some guys have huge cocks? Or just that a guy is bigger than me? I remember in the movie "Boogie Nights", Dirk Diggler is talking about his huge cock and says "everyone's given one special thing". I had that thought recently and it kind of hit me. Some people are extremely intelligent, some are ridiculously good looking, some are amazing at making money, some are talented writers philosophers musicians chefs dancers...and some just have big ole perfect looking donkey dicks.

Some people are wealthy in many areas. But I think its the people who don't let the fact that they have very little, stop them from creating something beautiful, who make the biggest spiritual impact. It sort of floors you to watch the underdog win or overcome when the odds are stacked against them.

So I think I've somehow created a fantasy world in my head that has dehumanized hung guys. It tells me that their lives are perfect. Immeasurably better than mine. They don't experience pain or hardship or heartbreak. Every fuck they have is the superbowl of fucks. Their partners love them more than a small or average guy's partner ever would.

But life is not that simple. People are not caricatures.

So I just wanna say that big dicks ARE better. Size DOES matter. Hung guys SHOULD be praised and given preferential treatment in regards to sex. But that's because they are superstars in that category. They should feel good about themselves. A big dick is a beautiful thing. I believe its perfectly normal and right that they are viewed as sexually superior.

But that brings me to my final point. On the flip side -This respect, awe, and enjoyment we should have for hung guys shouldn't mean that smaller guys have to be patronized, or ignored in order to avoid the subject or keep from hurting our feelings. And I feel like gay culture deserves a serious reprimand for their bigoted and hateful (if often subtle or understated) treatment of the subject. They have exploited and inflated huge cocks (lol...inflated...ahem) and an obsession with size and not measuring up to the point of creating a a worldwide epidemic of silent male self hatred and depression. This sea of male envy, jealousy, and stereotypes is drowning gay men in the top/btm sub/dom dichotomy of cliquish narcissism, and unrealistic sexual expectations.

wildmann86

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just because you arent hung doesnt mean you cant please your partner. practice up on your oral sex skills. or your technique. trust me having a average size dick isnt the end of the world

D_Garmanswait Glanshorne

Just Browsing
Media
Your cock is fine. Get over it. Size isn't everything trust me. Hell, if you were a nice guy I'd fuck your cock in a minute.

well....thanks.

But I still don't think that ya'll are understanding that my post is positive and maybe even possible hopeful? And mostly I'm just touching on the fact that smaller men on this site (myself included) need to to stop ruining all the big dick fun here with our insecure posts and rants. It's not our site. It's not about us.

And then the other side of that is that gay men need to stop being such brainless assholes about dicksize. We need to take all this bullshit marketing we're being fed and change it.

D_Auquhorthies_Snotson

Account Disabled
Media
My fiance' isn't "hung", but he's well blessed, 6 inches long and 5.5 inches thick, he sure knows how to work that thing too, not one time goes by that my eyes don't roll back in my head and I love riding him too, it is the most intense orgasms I've ever had, love him for his well blessed cock

D_Richard Lugie

Account Disabled
Media
Hey guys! I'm not hung either, im about 6.3, 6.4 in, and for a while there, I wished and wished that my dick was bigger, my best friend has an 8 in dick, so I've always felt little compared to him. But recently, partly in thanks to the kind people on this site, I have come to be very happy with the size of my penis!

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media
So I think I've somehow created a fantasy world in my head that has dehumanized hung guys. It tells me that their lives are perfect. Immeasurably better than mine. They don't experience pain or hardship or heartbreak. Every fuck they have is the superbowl of fucks. Their partners love them more than a small or average guy's partner ever would.

I was friendly, although not really close, with a couple of really athletic guys in high school who were much bigger than me judging from their flaccid sizes as witnessed in the gym class locker room, as well as hearsay evidence from some girls they had become friendly with.

I had some periodic contact with these guys after I left to go to college and they both made a bit of a career for themselves by advertising their endowments in various ways to attract and screw as many sexually-curious women as they possibly could.

I must admit that initially I was somewhat envious but it became clear that this was about the only thing these guys had going in their lives, the "glory" of their high school athletic achievements having rapidly faded. Neither ever had stable relationships with women and both turned out to be rather lonely characters later in life.

I guess their penis sizes did affect my relationship with them, since their efforts to capitalize on it made them rather one-dimensional, boring individuals. It gets kind of old when the only thing a guy talks about is how many fantastic chicks he is banging.

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Confidence and security come from within. There are people who aren't great looking, wealthy, well endowed, etc who think they're all that and that influences others to have a better opinion of them. And there are people who seem to have lots going for them that are as insecure as they come and people pick up on that too. Learning to love yourself, for who/whatever you are, is the greatest love of all.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
The OP was filled with a bunch of "everyone is special" bull crap.

Not everyone has one special skill. Some people have multiple special skills, and there are many people who have no skills at all and are totally mediocre in everything. These mediocre people make up the majority of humanity.

The sad truth about humanity, is that only a small percentage of people are actually worth anything. Everyone else is just societal cannon fodder. They exist mainly to do the shitty jobs and menial labor required to keep society functioning, so that the special people, the superior people, can move society forward.

A man that is hung, unless he has some defective qualities, is part of that group of superior individuals and deserves a special place in society, above the mediocrity.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To the Original Poster,

I would have to say that I personally believe that you're over-thinking things just a bit. I'm sorry that you've been hurt, and mistreated, suicidal because of the size of your cock. I really am, dude- that's not. However, I will say that you know that I get into SPH, and I know that you enjoy being SPH'ed. You said that you've come to accept your size- but your sexual enjoyment of being humiliated because of your size contradicts the argument of your original post. To me it's like you're saying "I've come to terms with the fact that I'm small, and no should make me feel inferior- mistreat me and let me get my rocks by insulting my junk." With that being said, I enjoy SPHing because it's what the other person enjoys. I'm not a mean person- I wouldn't just insult someone because of something they have no control over- that's fucked up.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is just because someone has a big dick, it doesn't make them a sexual God. I've learned from this site that a lot guys, hung or not, are socially awkward and can't even hold a conversation with others. They may be confident about what's in their pants, but that's about it. They're shy, introverted, and either very modest or extremely arrogant. We're all different, man. And you can't blame gay culture for the "bigger is better" view of cock. Straight men have been dealing with this same issue longer than gay men, I'm sure. The emphasis on penis size has existed for thousands of years, so lets not point fingers or look to place blame.

If you've been suicidal over penis size, then you need to see a counselor if you haven't already. It's not the size of your dick that defines you as a man, but your character. And as a well-endowed man, I can tell you- it can be a pain in the ass not being able to fit in some people without hurting them or yourself. So there are disadvantages. I wish you the best of luck in life.

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The OP was filled with a bunch of "everyone is special" bull crap.

Not everyone has one special skill. Some people have multiple special skills, and there are many people who have no skills at all and are totally mediocre in everything. These mediocre people make up the majority of humanity.

The sad truth about humanity, is that only a small percentage of people are actually worth anything. Everyone else is just societal cannon fodder. They exist mainly to do the shitty jobs and menial labor required to keep society functioning, so that the special people, the superior people, can move society forward.

A man that is hung, unless he has some defective qualities, is part of that group of superior individuals and deserves a special place in society, above the mediocrity.

the self-loathing is strong with this one.