Hung vs. other gifts

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and btw, cock size isn't nearly as important as most guys think. it's hilarious how navel gazing people are, how you inflate minor things into monumental proportions, get some perspective.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
edit: sorry, wrong topic...

I'll try to be somewhat contributive, I suppose.

I'm happy for your realization, but I'm sorry for how you came to it. I don't think it's something to be suicidal about, and I think it's good that you got over the situation. Judging from your pictures, though, I don't think you're small at all...

Last edited:
D

deleted432219

and btw, cock size isn't nearly as important as most guys think. it's hilarious how navel gazing people are, how you inflate minor things into monumental proportions, get some perspective.

Exactly....

D_Garmanswait Glanshorne

Just Browsing
Media
To the Original Poster,

I would have to say that I personally believe that you're over-thinking things just a bit. I'm sorry that you've been hurt, and mistreated, suicidal because of the size of your cock. I really am, dude- that's not. However, I will say that you know that I get into SPH, and I know that you enjoy being SPH'ed. You said that you've come to accept your size- but your sexual enjoyment of being humiliated because of your size contradicts the argument of your original post. To me it's like you're saying "I've come to terms with the fact that I'm small, and no should make me feel inferior- mistreat me and let me get my rocks by insulting my junk." With that being said, I enjoy SPHing because it's what the other person enjoys. I'm not a mean person- I wouldn't just insult someone because of something they have no control over- that's fucked up.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is just because someone has a big dick, it doesn't make them a sexual God. I've learned from this site that a lot guys, hung or not, are socially awkward and can't even hold a conversation with others. They may be confident about what's in their pants, but that's about it. They're shy, introverted, and either very modest or extremely arrogant. We're all different, man. And you can't blame gay culture for the "bigger is better" view of cock. Straight men have been dealing with this same issue longer than gay men, I'm sure. The emphasis on penis size has existed for thousands of years, so lets not point fingers or look to place blame.

If you've been suicidal over penis size, then you need to see a counselor if you haven't already. It's not the size of your dick that defines you as a man, but your character. And as a well-endowed man, I can tell you- it can be a pain in the ass not being able to fit in some people without hurting them or yourself. So there are disadvantages. I wish you the best of luck in life.

Well thanks Dante. I've been to counselors before and they tried to put me on drugs. I don't want to numb my perception of life just to feel better. Feeling things lets me know something's wrong. I've had too many friends who turned into complete psychos when they were put on anti-depressants. I also believe it's physically unhealthy. Therapy for me is really bullshit. I just get bored and frustrated trying to explain myself to a therapist.

I was not referring to there being anything wrong with SPH. I enjoy it especially if the big guy's into it. I think it's actually psychologically healthy. I certainly DON'T accept my size as adequate, but the point of my post was that it isn't anyone else's problem to have to put up with.

And then my other point is that there's not anything wrong with gay guys preferring big cocks, it's that the culture has trained them to treat smaller guys as disgusting losers who have no worth on any level (if you think that's an exaggeration just listen to any pack of gay men talk about size at a club or on a message board). If it's all in the fetish and kink realm that's great, but when it starts being applied to real life and outside of the bedroom - then that is truly destructive.

D_Garmanswait Glanshorne

Just Browsing
Media
The OP was filled with a bunch of "everyone is special" bull crap.

Not everyone has one special skill. Some people have multiple special skills, and there are many people who have no skills at all and are totally mediocre in everything. These mediocre people make up the majority of humanity.

The sad truth about humanity, is that only a small percentage of people are actually worth anything. Everyone else is just societal cannon fodder. They exist mainly to do the shitty jobs and menial labor required to keep society functioning, so that the special people, the superior people, can move society forward.

A man that is hung, unless he has some defective qualities, is part of that group of superior individuals and deserves a special place in society, above the mediocrity.

At first I felt sympathy for and empathy with you when I would read your posts. But now I realize you just hate yourself so much that you project it out onto other people who feel just as shitty as you do. So you're just trolling as far as I can tell.

And everyone IS special in their own way, motherfucker -even your mean spirited ass.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Believe it or not size isn't the main point of attraction for many gay guys. It isn't for me.

I'd do you envious6, despite you not having a monster cock.

Who'd want to have sex with an unattractive guy just cuz he has a big dick? Hung and ugly just doesn't work for me. I'd rather have sex with an attractive guy with an average cock than an ugly guy with a gigantic cock.

D_Garmanswait Glanshorne

Just Browsing
Media
Exactly....

You're, once again, someone that probably didn't take the time to understand that my post is both positive and thoughtful. Its not an overly emotional rant. Also, you're not a gay man, so you wouldn't understand what its like to feel the way I've felt about this subject. Women and straight men will never understand this specific type of sexual pressure and how much it affects your subconscious. You have no frame of reference for it.

Touch_here

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Believe it or not size isn't the main point of attraction for many gay guys. It isn't for me.

I'd do you envious6, despite you not having a monster cock.

Who'd want to have sex with an unattractive guy just cuz he has a big dick? Hung and ugly just doesn't work for me. I'd rather have sex with an attractive guy with an average cock than an ugly guy with a gigantic cock.

Well said. I enjoyed hanging out and having an extended relationship with a guy who was pretty thick, but not very long (5.5" long & thick). He was such a great guy because he was so incredibly loving, and a great friend as well. Another such guy was pretty long and thick (7.5" long, 6" thick), but was born with Hypospadias (urethra just under the penis gland, not through it). He was very, very subconscious about his congenital defect. But through time we developed a trust. He was a great guy too, as we could hang out and watch movies while drinking wine...and touch each other until we ended up in the bedroom. Our sessions lasted 2-4 hours minimum. :) But, I moved for work. :(

When I was 23, I attempted to have a relationship with a 19 y/o guy in Kentucky. He was very shy, and a computer nerd. And he had a 9.5" long cock. He sensed he was kinda big, but really didn't comprehend. In anyway, we didn't have any common ground and thus a relationship never got off the ground. Now I loved fellating his member, but not that much.

So size does matter...to a point. If the guy is a great guy who makes you feel great, size is relative. I'd rather go to bed with a person with high character, and a great heart and an average penis...than a guy who's aloof, selfish or a jerk, and has a cock that would make King Kong jealous.

But, that's me. :)

D_Richard Lugie

Account Disabled
Media
The OP was filled with a bunch of "everyone is special" bull crap.

Not everyone has one special skill. Some people have multiple special skills, and there are many people who have no skills at all and are totally mediocre in everything. These mediocre people make up the majority of humanity.

The sad truth about humanity, is that only a small percentage of people are actually worth anything. Everyone else is just societal cannon fodder. They exist mainly to do the shitty jobs and menial labor required to keep society functioning, so that the special people, the superior people, can move society forward.

A man that is hung, unless he has some defective qualities, is part of that group of superior individuals and deserves a special place in society, above the mediocrity.

GTFO Troll.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have been shattered, destroyed, and suicidal over the subject of cock size, and I think its finally time to come to an acceptance and peace about it for my own sanity.

I was thinking about it last night. This site is supposed to be for support and praise of the well endowed man, not a whiny bitch fest for the less fortunate. I have been that wounded animal, but the more I read posts by insecure guys who hate their bodies and cocks, the more embarrassed I am to be one of them.

Just because people can be cruel about cock size, doesn't mean I have to be unbalanced, hysterical, and miserable about it. It isn't right for me to extrapolate my fears, psychosis, or bad experiences on to other people just because they have or love big cock. For all I know, someone may genuinely like me or my cock, regardless of whether I can accept or believe that.

Why should I be upset that some guys have huge cocks? Or just that a guy is bigger than me? I remember in the movie "Boogie Nights", Dirk Diggler is talking about his huge cock and says "everyone's given one special thing". I had that thought recently and it kind of hit me. Some people are extremely intelligent, some are ridiculously good looking, some are amazing at making money, some are talented writers philosophers musicians chefs dancers...and some just have big ole perfect looking donkey dicks.

Some people are wealthy in many areas. But I think its the people who don't let the fact that they have very little, stop them from creating something beautiful, who make the biggest spiritual impact. It sort of floors you to watch the underdog win or overcome when the odds are stacked against them.

So I think I've somehow created a fantasy world in my head that has dehumanized hung guys. It tells me that their lives are perfect. Immeasurably better than mine. They don't experience pain or hardship or heartbreak. Every fuck they have is the superbowl of fucks. Their partners love them more than a small or average guy's partner ever would.

But life is not that simple. People are not caricatures.

So I just wanna say that big dicks ARE better. Size DOES matter. Hung guys SHOULD be praised and given preferential treatment in regards to sex. But that's because they are superstars in that category. They should feel good about themselves. A big dick is a beautiful thing. I believe its perfectly normal and right that they are viewed as sexually superior.

But that brings me to my final point. On the flip side -This respect, awe, and enjoyment we should have for hung guys shouldn't mean that smaller guys have to be patronized, or ignored in order to avoid the subject or keep from hurting our feelings. And I feel like gay culture deserves a serious reprimand for their bigoted and hateful (if often subtle or understated) treatment of the subject. They have exploited and inflated huge cocks (lol...inflated...ahem) and an obsession with size and not measuring up to the point of creating a a worldwide epidemic of silent male self hatred and depression. This sea of male envy, jealousy, and stereotypes is drowning gay men in the top/btm sub/dom dichotomy of cliquish narcissism, and unrealistic sexual expectations.

no, it isnt... its supposed to be a joke.

people take dick too seriously :rolleyes:

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
OK... The most polite and sensitive way to say this is... Well... Get a life...

Not everything in life in focused solely on cock size. Its not the be all and end all. I know guys with big cocks who are miserable and downright lonely because despite this "superiority" they are genuinely unpleasant people. They get used because of their cock and nobody see them for who they are, just what's in their pants. At the same time these people can, on occasion obviously (not a rule everyone is different) rely solely on their cock and as a result have very little personality.

End of the day people are what they make themselves. They can be special or they can be a npbody. Everyone has the ability to influence others, no matter how small it seems. People don't have to take a backseat in the mind of others. People choose to be inferior because they put so much emphasis and importance on the unimportant (in this case, cock size) instead of things that actually matter.

The most influencial and loved people in history are people who had characteristics not because of insignificant physical traits. My idol is Gandhi. The guy influenced many and this transcended physical appearance. Taking this into perspective, people respect and love those who are caring, loving, honest, and take time to listen and understand others. The end of the day, when you are 80, old and over the hill it doesn't matter how big it is. Its the person that is behind it.

A few lads on this thread have a few issues they need to address. This self hating, poor me, victimised "look how bad life is" bullshit isn't healthy or beneficial. And at the end of the day, big does have its drawbacks (esp with anal sex and oral) and in some ways can be a curse for some. Its nice having the "oh my god" comments but if that's a far as it goes, then its a pointless exercise.