Hung with Body Hair

cliffizz

Loved Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How do you feel about a lot of body hair? I've been endowed with a large dick and a large quantity of hair. And I've been thinking of shaving some of it. What do you think? You might want to take a look at my penis before you rush to judgement.

raquin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DON'T SHAVE IT!!!! you have a beautiful cock and your body hair is perfect... i wish you weren't 100% straight because yours is such a beautiful body thAT it should be shared by all...

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Trim, don't shave. It'll come back in curly and drive you nuts. I shaved my chest only once. I had a curly hair that poked me in the nipple for several days before it grew out. But I trim from time to time.

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
Leave the hair. HOT!!!!!!! I like a man with hair. You might trim (beard shavers are great) around the balls and penis. Hard to give oral with to much in the way but other wise your beautiful. By the way my Fiance makes you look not hairy.:smile:

HungDaddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
damn i kinda envy you i wish i had a little chest hair
icon9.gif
or at least a little treasure trail and you that have it want to get rid of it...

nealenbob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you look great. And I agree with the other posters - don't shave.

If you decide to trim, try an electric (I like my Norelco Bodygroom). It's safe and easy. If you decide you don't like the "new" you - don't fret. It grows back! :smile:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trim it maybe ....but I hate men who shave their bodies and especially their underarms and legs WTF is with this trend. I like my men manly, and that includes hair.

xx
Honey

Reactions: Amygirl

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I took a look at the pics, love the chest hair ,and leg hair, it's quite sexy, but trim around the pubic area, I said trim not completely shaved. ( I do love shaved balls though) so if you can set your clippers to a really close trim, and shave the balls it would look super hot

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Trim it maybe ....but I hate men who shave their bodies and especially their underarms and legs WTF is with this trend. I like my men manly, and that includes hair.

xx
Honey

A woman after my own heart.

I hated a few years ago having to get shaved due to a surgery, it's back though and staying.

As for you shaving my man, don't. Some ladies love it, some don't, but judging by what everyone elses thinks, the ladies will be mesmerized by the schlong and not care about the hair.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find something a bit weird about men who spend all their time worrying about their body hair and shaving it off, a man who spends more time primping and preening than I do is a turn off. Men should look like men and women should look like women. Leave your hair alone it looks great and incidentally you're not exceptionally hairy and the belly hair is very hot :)

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You just have a few dense patches here and there. Looks fine. If anyone gives you any shit about body hair, just cock whip them senseless and take advantage of them.

melinda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Keep the hair! I'm not getting rid of mine for anybody, and I'm covered in it :)

Please please please do not shave your body. There is nothing hotter than a huge penis sticking out off a really hairy body. I have let my thoughts be known on this subject: I love my men hairy, and get turned on no matter where the hair is located.