Hung with Body Hair

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please please please do not shave your body. There is nothing hotter than a huge penis sticking out off a really hairy body. I have let my thoughts be known on this subject: I love my men hairy, and get turned on no matter where the hair is located.

Well, seeing as you asked so nicely, then the hair can stay :biggrin1:

Balance1771

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree with everyone else. Keep the hair. I'm a hairy guy here also and people comment on how nice the hair pattern is on my chest and the trail to my cock -- I think it adds to the whole "masculine, guy thing".

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I agree with everyone else. Keep the hair. I'm a hairy guy here also and people comment on how nice the hair pattern is on my chest and the trail to my cock -- I think it adds to the whole "masculine, guy thing".
Let's see a picture. A guy I was in high school with had almost fur on his chest. I was kind of fascinated with it since my chest hair is of the regular pubic hair type curly stuff. His had a knap to it - it grew from the center of his chest like fur. I didn't really think "hot" at the time - but I was somewhat fascinated with it.

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to disagree! I have a strong dislike for large amounts of body hair on men. Some is of course normal, but if skin is not visible I find it to be repulsive. (As I prefer blond, red or otherwise light haired men, it is not usually an issue.)

Anyway, it is obvious that many women love hairy men, so nevermind me. :cool: