HUNG XXL Spaniard in the US for women

Media
Hello, Ladies, I will be spending a month from September 12 in the US traveling all around. I was looking for women, preferably busty, who appreciate a huge cock and a good conversation for spending some time. I can confirm all this on cam.

Keep me posted if interested, i am excited at it.

Kisses. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Antonio.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
bump and yes please post some pics honey you are good looking, surely girls in the areas you are visitng will be interested once they see that rod and know a hot face is attached to it as well... and a nice guy

Media
bump and yes please post some pics honey you are good looking, surely girls in the areas you are visitng will be interested once they see that rod and know a hot face is attached to it as well... and a nice guy

thank you for the suggestion, I will work at it, lol, any suggestion as to what sort of pic might help? :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Kisses,

Antonio.

Media
Bump, come on Ladies, you know it will be fun...:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Hello, Ladies, I will be spending a month from September 12 in the US traveling all around. I was looking for women, preferably busty, who appreciate a huge cock and a good conversation for spending some time. I can confirm all this on cam.

Keep me posted if interested, i am excited at it.

Kisses. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Antonio.

Media

Already in the US girls, follow the advice of Fancy, she knows one or two things about men worth meeting...

Kisses, Antonio

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

wish I was good looking
I got the other two tho
:eek:)