Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah but he hasn't been on LPSG for close to a year, anyone knows what happened to him?

Yeah, his KiK says his phone has been off/disconnected for quite a while. Hope he's alright...

Reactions: Coronahead

Well, I think he is one of the hottest member here, and I did enjoy watching his video, which were insanely wild and erotic. (I wished I could be just like him so that I could fuck girls all over. LOL) But he only upload few videos, I always clicked his profile to check if any new video uploaded. And last time I checked, there was a new one which only lasted for like 3 minutes, it was him fucking in doggy way. Short but still hot as fuck! Later on I watched it more carefully, I was surprised to find out the one he was fucking was a dude! So I checked the video, he entitled it as "You ask for it" or something like that. I guess he must have met some gay fan (or his gay friend who have been sexually attracted to him, I'm not sure, just a guess), who convinced him of having gay sex with him. Ever since that one and only gay-related video, he close his account and never showed up here. I'm afraid he might face some issues after uploading that video. Since he is a hot guy who is "straight", and the video will give gay bros here some hope. (As far as I know, such "straight to gay" topic turns on gay people.) I can imagine his conversation box was exploded with tons of asking for sex after that video! But what I worry is that is he feel okay after that gay sex? I don't personally know him, but I guess that might be his first same-sex experience, I have heard something like this before, most of straight guys will get confused and start to doubt their sexual orientation. Some can come along, but unfortunately, some can't figure it out and get into depression...But let's just hope he is so busy with sex that he can't visit this site anymore, or maybe he expand his career! He now accept men, too! He is the king in the orgy which men and women are all over with him. When he reappear, we might be able to watch the video titled "King and his Slaves" LOL ( Sorry I've gone too far) Just hope he can come back.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I think he is one of the hottest member here, and I did enjoy watching his video, which were insanely wild and erotic. (I wished I could be just like him so that I could fuck girls all over. LOL) But he only upload few videos, I always clicked his profile to check if any new video uploaded. And last time I checked, there was a new one which only lasted for like 3 minutes, it was him fucking in doggy way. Short but still hot as fuck! Later on I watched it more carefully, I was surprised to find out the one he was fucking was a dude! So I checked the video, he entitled it as "You ask for it" or something like that. I guess he must have met some gay fan (or his gay friend who have been sexually attracted to him, I'm not sure, just a guess), who convinced him of having gay sex with him. Ever since that one and only gay-related video, he close his account and never showed up here. I'm afraid he might face some issues after uploading that video. Since he is a hot guy who is "straight", and the video will give gay bros here some hope. (As far as I know, such "straight to gay" topic turns on gay people.) I can imagine his conversation box was exploded with tons of asking for sex after that video! But what I worry is that is he feel okay after that gay sex? I don't personally know him, but I guess that might be his first same-sex experience, I have heard something like this before, most of straight guys will get confused and start to doubt their sexual orientation. Some can come along, but unfortunately, some can't figure it out and get into depression...But let's just hope he is so busy with sex that he can't visit this site anymore, or maybe he expand his career! He now accept men, too! He is the king in the orgy which men and women are all over with him. When he reappear, we might be able to watch the video titled "King and his Slaves" LOL ( Sorry I've gone too far) Just hope he can come back.

I don't think he left because of the last video. I remember talking to him about fucking a guy. the guy paid him exceptionally well like 6000 euros to fuck him. It was strictly business for him, he told me he has also fucked a couple, both the man and the woman. I think if he gets paid enough he will fuck a guy, but he's not gay, I think it also helps that from what he has said besides having a huge cock he has a mega libido, so he is so horny he can get it up and fuck a guy as long as he gets off and shoots his load