Hung?!?

westriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have read through some of the threads here and find many of them interesting but still haven't been able to figure out what most would consider hung...

Of course there is the obvious, a long and thick penis. That is of course to be considered hung...

But what if you have a longer than avarage penis but avarage or below girth, would one still consider it to be hung?

And what if you have a shorter than avarage penis, but above avarage girth, is that hung?

I have yet never heard somebody say to me, when we got undressed for the first time, that I'm hung. Is that a good indicator if your hung or not??

Well, just my thought... :confused: :smile:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Based on the image in your gallery, I would state that you are Hung. Enjoy your status.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I hear hung, I think of a penis hanging down in its flaccid state. Long and thin or long and thick is still hung. I'd say hung is 5-6" soft, maybe closer to six. Horse hung would be 7"+ soft.

I can get to 7" soft on a semi and it looks kinda cool.

If you're asking what's big then the general opinion round here seems to be

>7" long
>5.5" around/girth

You have not been charged for this post.

JustAverage

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Based on the image in your gallery, I would state that you are Hung. Enjoy your status.
Based on your username, I would state that you are hung.

To the original poster, though, you appear to be as well.

Obviously I don't consider my self to be hung, but even if I tell myself that I'm above average, where are the cutoff points? It seems pretty subjective, I guess. And is there a difference between well endowed and well hung?

andy72663

1st Like
Media
I actually have looked into this (there have been studies reported in the scientific literature) and based on your pic, you qualify as hung. Average is a range with men having from around 4 to 6 inches erect accounting for about 80% (I'm remembering off the top of my head, so that's not exact). Men with greater than 6 are definitely above average and at what point you become "hung" is kind of subjective...so again I say that, after looking at you picture, you are hung. Almost all of the studies from around the world report an erect length average of between 5 and 6 inches. But as a proviso, if your partner thinks you are hung, then you are, because to him/her you may be the biggest or best they've been with. Hope this helps.

nismosimo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally think it's a matter of what one person views as hung. What one might consider "hung" another might not. I believe the general population of women and men both consider the term "hung" or "big" to be in reference to length more than girth. And after reading a lot of the post in this site I would say that women get off more on girth than length but they all like looking at a longer dick more than a fat one. Besides, what good does it do to touch the bottom of the tuna can if you can't scrap the sides? Girth is what really matters.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think 7" could be considered "hung", I'm just over 8" and still think the term hung is pushing it a bit with me. I think it needs to be preserved for the real freeks of nature that spread fear into the hearts of all other men i.e the 10"+ guys (they are out there)