Hung?

mcnormal

Just Browsing
Media
OK a question for everyone....
What size is someone officially deemed 'hung'?

The term seems to be be used a lot around here so I wondered if it means different things to different people at different times.
Can we introduce a standard?

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to the urban dictionary, you have to be at least 7.5 inches in erect length and 5.5 inches in girth, in order to be considered hung.

Urban Dictionary: hung

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
OK a question for everyone....
What size is someone officially deemed 'hung'?
Can we introduce a standard?
Yes, of course. We're very busy working on world peace this week, and curing cancer is on the schedule just ahead of you, but I am sure that we can get everyone to agree on "hung" by spring break.:wink:

mcnormal

Just Browsing
Media
Nice answer Catman! I think that about nails it really.

Fortiesfun - good to hear that other important issues aren't getting pushed aside.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course I will state anything over 8 inches.

I have lived with this name for several years now and no one has ever challenged me.

Have a nice day.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me hung refers to the 'hang' or soft length. Mine is 5" soft most of the time, which is pretty decent. I get called big most times I'm entertaining a lady friend.

I prefer big to hung (no one has ever called me hung btw - is it more of an Americanism?). If you're getting called big, don't worry about being hung. It's all good.

What I want to know is what's the difference between:

Endowed
Well endowed
Very well endowed?

B_andy1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think catman's definition comes closest -- "anyone who has a dick bigger than your own." To a guy with 5 inches, a guy with 6.5 inches is hung. To a guy with 10, a guy with 11 is hung. I don't buy any of these arbitrary definitions like 7.5 x 5.5. It's all relative.

Until I looked at the Urban Dictionary definitions I hadn't realized that "hung" is from "hang" meaning the way a flaccid dick hangs out and over with the tip past the balls. I was kinda surprised, because frankly I didn't think this was unusual. I mean, my dick's always been that way. Is it really unusual?

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Until I looked at the Urban Dictionary definitions I hadn't realized that "hung" is from "hang" meaning the way a flaccid dick hangs out and over with the tip past the balls. I was kinda surprised, because frankly I didn't think this was unusual. I mean, my dick's always been that way. Is it really unusual?

I thought all dicks hung that way, out over the balls. One would look sort of funny if it hung any other way.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think a penis needs two qualities to be considered "hung". It has to be long and thick. A penis that is 7 to 8" long but has closer to average girth is just long...not hung.

I think 7" can be considered hung if it is also really thick... 6" or more in girth.

mcnormal

Just Browsing
Media
See everyones got a different opinion here. World peace might be closer than a 'hung' size that we all agree on!
Personally I think it could be a vague overall visual thing. Im sure an above average penis on a small guy could look well hung, but a 7" on someone thats 6'4" might not.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
See everyones got a different opinion here. World peace might be closer than a 'hung' size that we all agree on!
Personally I think it could be a vague overall visual thing. Im sure an above average penis on a small guy could look well hung, but a 7" on someone thats 6'4" might not.
Or, just more than a mouthful.