hung777pilot

hung777pilot

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First time on this site...looking forward to talking to other like minded hung men with similar issues re size and making the most of it. 39, 6', 175#, tall lean athletic build, Swedish Descent, USA born, clean cut 777 Pilot for major US airline...well hung man here...get hit on by both women and men. Easy going laid back safe sane good looking discrete and no bullshit kind of hung man here.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
welcome buddy

First time on this site...looking forward to talking to other like minded hung men with similar issues re size and making the most of it. 39, 6', 175#, tall lean athletic build, Swedish Descent, USA born, clean cut 777 Pilot for major US airline...well hung man here...get hit on by both women and men. Easy going laid back safe sane good looking discrete and no bullshit kind of hung man here.

DeeNYC

Expert Member
Media
I'm ready to see pics of you man. Sounds like you are man with a big reputation. Sounds like your the guy to fly with. Should I make a reservation now?

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

be prepared for the snipers on this site...they are vicious hateful and mean spirited jealous...i don't even know what to call them...for they are anything but men...

the stereotype is if u work for an airline as a pilot..u most likely are familiar with the viciousness of gay guys...and remember..hell hath no fury like a fagot scorned...

I'm down to my last few days on this fuckin site...good luck to you..
ur gonna need it with this crowd...and what ever u do..don't give in...don't create a profile with ur breeder...
robbie

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Male announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.
Female announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.
Male announcer: The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a white zone.
Female announcer: No, the white zone is for loading. Now, there is no stopping in a RED zone.
Male announcer: The red zone has always been for loading.
Female announcer: Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for unloading.
Male announcer: Look Betty, don't start up with your white zone shit again. There's just no stopping in a white zone.
Female announcer: Oh really, Vernon? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion.
Male announcer: It's really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely. Therapeutically there's no danger involved.

Welcome.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
be prepared for the snipers on this site...they are vicious hateful and mean spirited jealous...i don't even know what to call them...for they are anything but men...

the stereotype is if u work for an airline as a pilot..u most likely are familiar with the viciousness of gay guys...and remember..hell hath no fury like a fagot scorned...

I'm down to my last few days on this fuckin site...good luck to you..
ur gonna need it with this crowd...and what ever u do..don't give in...don't create a profile with ur breeder...
robbie
Enjoy this site! Most of the people here are fun loving people who enjoy interacting with each other in an open, but friendly way.

I apologize for the behavior of the poster quoted. He does not represent the vast majority of the members here. Learn to ignore quotes like that and concentrate on all the wonderful greetings from the other members posting greetings in your thread.

Again, welcome and enjoy this site. If I can help you let me know. Any mod will be glad to help you.

Freddie