HungCaesar: Getting some ass feedback after all the dick talk!

HungCaesar

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello all. I've really been enjoying reading what everyone has to say about my new shaved look in my other thread. Because of that, I'm going to go out on a limb and show some of my ass pictures to see what you all think of that; good, bad, or indifferent. Thanks for all the honest critiques so far. :cool:

Attachments

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly, these days i am liking a bit of bush...not the smooth pre teen look...sorry.

HungCaesar

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didn't think it was possible for me to think you could be any hotter than I already knew you to be, but. . .there it is. :)

Wow, thank you! You just made my day. Awesome of you to say something like that. You give me a lot of confidence! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
I'll reiterate the above sentiment but apply it to this series. The first and second pic were very hot, but the third one showing a lot of pink was as arousing as anything I've ever seen here.

And that's saying something! You are a great addition to the site and I hope you keep thinking up new pic possibilities.

amygdala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, thank you! You just made my day. Awesome of you to say something like that. You give me a lot of confidence! :You_Rock_Emoticon:
No, no. YOU Rock for sharing those beautiful pics with us! Just out of curiosity, how tall are you? What's your shoe size? :)

HungCaesar

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, no. YOU Rock for sharing those beautiful pics with us! Just out of curiosity, how tall are you? What's your shoe size? :)

I'm 6 feet tall and my show size varies between a Size 13 and a Size 14 depended on the brand.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Man, I can't believe someone as hot as you lacked any confidence. Tall, handsome (from what I can see) great body, great ass and huge cock. And a musician? Damn.

HungCaesar

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I will say it's definitely nice to get some positive feedback on something other than my dick. Don't get me wrong; I love reading people's comments on my dick, but it's also fascinating when they comment on my face, ass, feet, etc. Just so I know that my dick isn't the only thing I have going for me. Ha ha!

teabagme69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello all. I've really been enjoying reading what everyone has to say about my new shaved look in my other thread. Because of that, I'm going to go out on a limb and show some of my ass pictures to see what you all think of that; good, bad, or indifferent. Thanks for all the honest critiques so far. :cool:

I tell you what, I don't see how anyone could have anything bad or indifferent to say about your ass! It's all good! Goodness gracious I want to ravage that thing!