hungless, endless facination

hungless

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hello Everyone-

I am new and probably one of the oldest members, however since age 12 my endless facination for large cock is stronger then ever. I am not even close to being hung, actually not even average so that could possibly be the reason. Whenever i read a message about a guy with a large cock who tells about the numerous problems it causes, i would love to be large and experience whatever those problems are, just like lottery winners who have such a difficult time, i will take those problems also. IN my opinion, i would choose large over small along with almost everyone who is under- endowed. I am definitely an admirer who has been facinated, amazed and probably envious of you guys.

Take care everyone- Charles

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess being large, I just don't think of what's it like to be smaller. I consider myself average at 8.5 because that is all I have ever known and comfortable with. I have not considered it a problem, but have had issues at times. In high school, I was on the swim team. Shoving 8.5 in a speedo is not pleasant or comfortable, but that was the uniform in school. Now I don't even bother with underpants unless I absolutely must wear some. I will try to understand better those that are of smaller size. In the end it really is just a penis, it's really nothing special.

ItalianStallion10

Experimental Member
Media
you're the man buddy! It's guys like you that make this site worthwhile. I used to show my pictures but my wife found out that I was posted my big dong all over the web and got pretty choked. Anyhow, all of those problems that we claim to have are really minor setbacks to the glory of having a big dick. To be honest i'm just as fascinated with my big cock as you are with it. Sometimes I cum by just getting turned on by the fact that i'm playing with such a big penis. It also really turns me on to hear about guys like you who are envious. Once again, you're the man!

Ciao buddy