HUNGOVER!!! Cures anyone?

patrick9999

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All the advice on how not to get a hangover in NO WAY cures a hangover. Prevention and cure are two different things.

Yes, we all know that not consuming alcohol will keep you from getting a hangover...jeez. That's not the question.

There's no immediate cure that I know of but an energy drink helps. You need to replace some carbs but also the sodium that you pissed out the night before.

I should also say that I agree completely with DC Deep (imagine that:) as I've been telling some of my friends for years to NOT mix Tylenol and alcohol or your liver is going to take an extended vacation.

Anyway, hope you're feeling better by now as I've been there many times.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>
I should also say that I agree completely with DC Deep (imagine that:) as I've been telling some of my friends for years to NOT mix Tylenol and alcohol or your liver is going to take an extended vacation.

Anyway, hope you're feeling better by now as I've been there many times.
Thanks, patrick. You know, it took many years and several "mystery" deaths before that information was made public about Tylenol toxicity. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I'm not too sure about the safety of ANY of the OTC pain relievers in large or frequent doses, or mixed with alcohol.

Just a general caution: alcohol is a pretty good solvent, and in the bloodstream, it carries things right to your liver... your body's own special delivery system. Use common sense.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for all your suggestions they definitely helped!

I tried: Powerade (French isotonic drink), drank lots of water, a banana and strawberry smoothie, some peach Nestea and the headache went away within an hour, still not feeling 100% but much better! :)

Hmmm, mixing and matching everyone's advice sounds like an all new hangover in itself....