Hungry Ass seeks Huge in Montreal

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by D_Ellrington Widelode, Apr 26, 2009.

1. D_Ellrington Widelode

Any thick cocked guys in/around/passing through Montreal that could use the services of a talented mouth, deep throat and VERY hungry ass. I am told that I can take a huge cock better than most. I've never had to say "it's too big".

I absolutely love to be fucked by THIIICK meat. And when I say fucked..I mean...I can take a balls deep pounding...with pleasure. :)

Ideally looking for a fuckbud type of situation. No strings, you would just get a hold of me when you're feeling the need for a good nut draining.

I am VERY open to the idea of being tag-teamed by 2 huge cocks.

I am 39, 5'11", 230lbs, 42" waist, bit of a bear, goatee, moderately hairy, smooth ass.

I am completely discrete and can host at my place, conveniently located just 1 block from Atwater Metro.

I prefer masculine guys, mid-50's and under. Looks, race, etc.. are unimportant to me. What is important is that you have a THICK cock, you love fucking, and if you can shoot a HUGE load I am EXTREMELY interested in hearing from you!

Draft saved Draft deleted