Hungry Bitches

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Ok, so check this out. My buddy Kenny and I went to a local baseball game. After the perpetual rain delay set in by the second inning, on the ride back, he told me about this girl who LOVVVVVVES giving head. Supposedly she was one of those repressed bitches that couldn't have ANY fun when she was in her teenage years. Now that she's 28, she LOVVVVVVVES giving head, so much so that my buddy volunteered two of my dick pictures and asked something to the effect of, "Would you like to slap both of these in your mouth?"

Don't you LOOOOOOOOOVE that vocabulary? I sure do. :p

Of course you all know I was grinnin'. And Kenny, being the friend that he is, wants to do whatever he can in his power to promote the loveliness that is a nine-inch erection. Henceforth, we're set to get doubly sucked by this hungry bitch at some foreseen time. The cool thing is, Kenny is utterly supportive of the BOTH of us getting serviced despite the... strangeness... that is, having your buddy's wang out in close proximity of yours. "Just don't touch me with it or get anything on me," he says. That's okay. I'll try not to shoot so far.

Hope you all enjoy this story. We're cracking up as we write it.

Best wishes
and doubly so to those male friends who can get doubly-sucked at the same time...

--Dee

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I think the Captain might have helped me out, Pecker. Triply so. Ohhhh... when I say hungry, she looked like a complete country fried meal kinda hungry altogether, geez. Negative attraction. That's terrible to admit but it's true. She went for the taint, for cryin' out loud and that spooked me. Felt okay but still spooky. But if it's any consolation to me, I helped achieve her fantasy of sucking two guys at once, so... Mr. Dee gets one extra Good Samaritan point.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
So, two at once, did she alternate between blowing you while jerking him and jerking you while blowing him, or did you both stick it in her mouth at once?

Maybe next you'll find a girl who's always dreamed about two dicks in her cooch at once. (That's one of my oldest fantasies; in fact, after spit roast, it's my second-most-common MFM fantasy.)

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DeeBlackthorne@May 19 2005, 10:28 PM
But if it's any consolation to me, I helped achieve her fantasy of sucking two guys at once, so... Mr. Dee gets one extra Good Samaritan point.
[post=313010]Quoted post[/post]​

You're such a giver, Dee.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by steve319@May 22 2005, 01:32 AM
The lengths he will go to in order to meet a client's needs... ;)
[post=313484]Quoted post[/post]​

He's not the only one who's going thru extreme lengths!
But he always comes thru for his clientale!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Awesome story Dee. My Best friend and I met a ravenous woman like that a few years ago. She LOVED giving head to both of us (jerking one, sucking the other/geting fucked by the other, getting titty-fucked while blowing one guy, etc.) or having the wtwo of us and another friend for added fun.. She was just a cock-a-holic, shamelessly so, and brazen in her enjoyment. She love licking and sipping Jack Daniels off a cock, or whip cream or choclate sauce. You name it, she liked it!

She was fairly attractive with EE Breasts and very cute freckles. She was the first person to ever deepthroat me--and to this day--asks me if I have any other hung friends when I run into her. GREAT story!!

TripodMillenium: Some things just make you wish you could unhinge your jaw, huh? ;) :evilgrin:

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dee, baby, I am soooooooooooooooooooooo glad that we discussed this particular situation via phone. All I can still say is "WOW!"

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Heh, you still respect me for being a dirty boy, Dr. B.? :)

You know what, though? Still kinda unsettled about the "reality" of that situation, i.e., seeing my friend literally cheat on his girl -- even if they're on the outs -- right in front of my face. No amount of alcohol could excuse that, and it's made me reflect on him. I think he's a good guy, but I can't say I feel good knowing his secret and hanging out and pretending like not a damn thing happened.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dee, why wouldn't I? Besides, I have seen just about every aspect of you... which of course I did not mind seeing. Wanna show me some more? ;) lol

I know where you are coming from regarding your friend. There is no excuse for his behavior. For me, cheating is cheating and is unexcusable. You can learn a lot from people by watching their behavior.....

Speaking of.... I anxiously am waiting to observe you more :evilgrin:

Behaving now...............