• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

Davmann94

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi guys, I'm pretty new to the PNW. I live and Bremerton but I can service any daddies in Seattle and Tacoma. I'm a born dick sucker. It gives me immense pleasure to be on my knees (or whatever position) servicing a man and hearing him moan while I take his meat deep into my loving mouth, feeling all of his tension melt away. I miss sucking dick so bad so I'm here, seeing if any guys were recruiting a dick sucker? I'm looking for something on a regular basis

Of_Grey_Shades

Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys, I'm pretty new to the PNW. I live and Bremerton but I can service any daddies in Seattle and Tacoma. I'm a born dick sucker. It gives me immense pleasure to be on my knees (or whatever position) servicing a man and hearing him moan while I take his meat deep into my loving mouth, feeling all of his tension melt away. I miss sucking dick so bad so I'm here, seeing if any guys were recruiting a dick sucker? I'm looking for something on a regular basis
Definitely interested dude.