pirateben

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That’s The one I’m referring to I wonder if the media company who published it has the original uncensored

Sorry but it´s produced by the local student union. And they keep it for them self. Some years ago I had some contacts with them and it was impossible to get anything from them

D

deleted7436271

Sorry but it´s produced by the local student union. And they keep it for them self. Some years ago I had some contacts with them and it was impossible to get anything from them
That sounds fun, oh well.

dom1000

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is the original Krispbread dance (knäckebrödsdansen) from 2008.
This dance are performed once a year at a school in my hometown. Every year with new guys.
Its a pity that the uncensored versions are well protected :(
Rumours says that there is a lot of dicks shown ;)
I love it

D

deleted7436271

When you say impossible what do you mean exactly

pirateben

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When you say impossible what do you mean exactly

These vids are from 2008, that means that the one or those that maybe still got them are 12 years older. I´m sure that they are not positive to share them.
Just to get to know exactly who of them that maybe saved them uncensored are a very difficult mission. It´s not like they save them for all at school.

SirBruce

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If anyone out there has the 'making of' the winter calendar or waterfall calendar (Clips below) and would be willing to sell them to me please message me. At one stage I was in correspondence with Franz who started off by agreeing to sell some of his videos and photographs to me but it turned out he was just stringing me along (Probably so I would continue to subscribe to his onlyfans site which is a complete waste of time).
View attachment Winter Calendar.mp4
View attachment Waterfall calendar.mp4

D

deleted867014

How do you view fucking videos? Refreshing the page doesn't work. I find it despicable that they want us to pay for content that we members have uploaded.

Reactions: ulli58

ukfunboi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How do you view fucking videos? Refreshing the page doesn't work. I find it despicable that they want us to pay for content that we members have uploaded.
Isn't it the case that if the time ends with a 3 or a 7 refresh and the video will play? :)

Reactions: Minionman