Hunnydewboy

D

deleted363616

Thanks lol
You're really massive and I love how you love to show it off. That giant bulge on your slim frame is amazing! Never get tired of watching you stretch out yet another pair of undies. Big fan <3

Reactions: Stevestone420

mausser1601

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No vídeos of him fucking in onlyfans?

nope, sadly. It's just short clips of him jiggling his dick mostly. Wish he'd post longer vids, ideally with him cumming. and more of his nice ass too and some action vids.

mausser1601

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From his twitter the other day. I believe this is the first-ever real content of him with a partner (the photo he shares every now and then with "his" cock in a girl's mouth is stolen).

Do your (or anyone else) follow his OF and knows if he posted more of this?

Reactions: 12loner

Klacid24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do your (or anyone else) follow his OF and knows if he posted more of this?

Yeah I'm on his OF. It's all solo stuff. Mostly just nudes and him kinda flopping his cock around. I'm really surprised he dropped this for free on twitter without putting anything up on OF.

Klacid24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah I'm on his OF. It's all solo stuff. Mostly just nudes and him kinda flopping his cock around. I'm really surprised he dropped this for free on twitter without putting anything up on OF.

Actually I've intermittently tried to message him to buy stuff on top of my subscription (cumshots, sex vids) and I keep getting the cold shoulder. If his OF wasn't so cheap and his better videos so replay-able, I'd cancel

tallyh0s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From his twitter the other day. I believe this is the first-ever real content of him with a partner (the photo he shares every now and then with "his" cock in a girl's mouth is stolen).

Is it just me or does the angle he is at make it look like he's fucking a chick? If that were a guy he'd be a lot higher up on his ass... I thought he was gay, but all of his content with others is with girls...

mausser1601

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is it just me or does the angle he is at make it look like he's fucking a chick? If that were a guy he'd be a lot higher up on his ass... I thought he was gay, but all of his content with others is with girls...

I feel like he's more likely humping them and not in them at all really. But who knows

tallyh0s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel like he's more likely humping them and not in them at all really. But who knows

I mean where would his dick be then? Even soft it would be visible unless it's under them but he presses pretty hard up against them so I'm pretty sure he's inside of them...