Hunter Biden's "artwork"

Tyler123456

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Andddddddd….yet another thread is hijacked to be about trump. Because, that’s all they got. And their obsessive fear of him.

Now, getting back onto topic . . . .
Liberals always go to Trump in their conversations, they still can’t admit and believe how successful he was as president, Obama was a disaster and now Biden has allowed the country to become a free for all, free, free, free the liberal way, pathetic!

Tyler123456

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Unfortunately, a sitting president “enjoys absolute immunity from criminal process of any kind.”

You got a problem with that, you'll have to take it up with Donald Trump's lawyers.
Unfortunately liberals always get a “free pass” when they are involved in illegal activities, funny how they always try to put the blame on the other party and fail just wasting tax payer monies for senseless blames

Reactions: ASexMrHung1

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Unfortunately liberals always get a “free pass” when they are involved in illegal activities, funny how they always try to put the blame on the other party and fail just wasting tax payer monies for senseless blames

Maybe conservatives need to get some "free passes" of their own. It would certainly beat the criminal arrests, indictments, and convictions they're now so prone to.

Tyler123456

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Maybe conservatives need to get some "free passes" of their own. It would certainly beat the criminal arrests, indictments, and convictions they're now so prone to.
Crisis’s mounting, where’s Biden…tick tock tick tock tick tock, not even a year in and the country is in the worst shape, mirroring the Obama years

Reactions: ASexMrHung1

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
^^^ This message brought to you by the same people that said that sleepy Joe was going to lose the election :joy:

This message brought to you by the same people that voted for Biden. He's such a good president. lolololololololololol.

D

deleted1366799

This message brought to you by the same people that voted for Biden. He's such a good president. lolololololololololol.
No one is perfect. Every president has messed something up. I'll criticize Biden when he flubs.

The difference between me and you, is that you guys think Donal Trump is God lol. It's a damn cult.

Reactions: MisterB

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No one is perfect. Every president has messed something up. I'll criticize Biden when he flubs.

The difference between me and you, is that you guys think Donal Trump is God lol. It's a damn cult.

You will criticize Biden when he flubs.

You will criticize Biden when he flubs. You should be posting every day on this idiot. He's been a dud since day one. But you won't. Have another drink.

D

deleted1366799

You will criticize Biden when he flubs. You should be posting every day on this idiot. He's been a dud since day one. But you won't. Have another drink.
Oh I see. You're an irrational Trumpster, trolling message boards looking for arguments. Yeah no lol.

D

deleted1366799

I shouldn't expect much from someone that posts stuff like this
Screenshot_20210816-143059_Chrome.jpg

Tyler123456

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Like jobs. The economy. Education. In other words . . . the virus.
Virus isn’t a problem, his leadership is non existent, the clown blames all issues on Trump or another “Leader” economy is another issue, liberals spending policies are disgusting, and to ask opec to produce more when he destroyed our countries oil business is totally irresponsible and just another arrogant move by someone that doesn’t have a clue on how to lead and resolve the big adult problems

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Virus isn’t a problem, his leadership is non existent, the clown blames all issues on Trump or another “Leader” economy is another issue, liberals spending policies are disgusting, and to ask opec to produce more when he destroyed our countries oil business is totally irresponsible and just another arrogant move by someone that doesn’t have a clue on how to lead and resolve the big adult problems

I'm not sure, given the previous administration, you want get into a discussion about who's an "adult."

Tyler123456

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not sure, given the previous administration, you want get into a discussion about who's an "adult."
That’s your opinion, the country was in the best shape it has ever been for several decades, current situation...we are in a continuous downfall, if the country is lucky this clown will resign or be removed for his complete incompetence

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That’s your opinion, the country was in the best shape it has ever been for several decades, current situation...we are in a continuous downfall, if the country is lucky this clown will resign or be removed for his complete incompetence

Your idea of "best shape" and "downfall" are clearly different from mine. I'm just thankful Trump wasn't able to continue the path down which he was leading this country (though the Republicans still in office are doing all they can to realize his vision). You'll just have to live a while longer without seeing that dream fulfilled.

Tyler123456

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Your idea of "best shape" and "downfall" are clearly different from mine. I'm just thankful Trump wasn't able to continue the path down which he was leading this country (though the Republicans still in office are doing all they can to realize his vision). You'll just have to live a while longer without seeing that dream fulfilled.
Biden blames everything on everybody else, innocent people are being killed and abused because of his incompetence while he hides out at camp David, this is just another showing of liberal incompetence (Benghazi)

john625

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Liberals always go to Trump in their conversations, they still can’t admit and believe how successful he was as president, Obama was a disaster and now Biden has allowed the country to become a free for all, free, free, free the liberal way, pathetic!

Like most ardent Trumpsters, you are delusional. Enough time wasted.

Reactions: gr8gatsby