Hunter Doohan

ThatOneGuyOverThere

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I really want to see him to be enslaved by Wednesday in the coming season. He's definitely good at playing Str8 btw

I didn't even recognize him out of character. His body language, his voice, even his resting expression was so different from his usual. I was blown away.

ThatOneGuyOverThere

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm not entirely comfortable how many of those fangirls are posting vids of him talking and going "OH MY GOD I NEVER REALIZED HOW FRUITY HE IS"

Feels like the kind of attention gay guys get from drunk straight girls at a bachelorette party.

For me, it's a complement of his acting skills. I can't act straight as well as he can and I respect his abilities as a performer.

aangindo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I didn't even recognize him out of character. His body language, his voice, even his resting expression was so different from his usual. I was blown away.
I believe he did a lot not-so-straight act while shooting for Wednesday. Thanks to post editing, as Tyler Gaplin character never come in one long shot frame.
I binged Your Honor where Hunter play as the co-lead. There are some glimpse of his twink energy on it, mostly when he needs to shout/yell. Does it make him look less attractive? NOPE. I LOVE HIM MORE!

ThatOneGuyOverThere

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I believe he did a lot not-so-straight act while shooting for Wednesday. Thanks to post editing, as Tyler Gaplin character never come in one long shot frame.
I binged Your Honor where Hunter play as the co-lead. There are some glimpse of his twink energy on it, mostly when he needs to shout/yell. Does it make him look less attractive? NOPE. I LOVE HIM MORE!

That scene where Tyler is watching Wednesday dance is the closest we see to his actual smile.

aangindo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sign, Jenna Ortega(Wednesday) took Percy to the golden globe banquet as her date. I really hoped that she could bring Hunter instead
Duuude... have some respect. It definitely would be inappropriate; for Hunter, his husband and Jenna herself.

skeldare

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sign, Jenna Ortega(Wednesday) took Percy to the golden globe banquet as her date. I really hoped that she could bring Hunter instead
If Hunter was going to the Golden Globe Banquet he'd go with his husband.

ft5777

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight