Hunter Doohan

aangindo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i do love that all the big fashion houses are basically posters on this site, lol. They see some cute new twink on a Netflix show and three days later they’re at a fashion show in Milan
But in Hunter case, he's already an established model before the Wednesday

MatteoZat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
He is gorgeous. Oof. :heart_eyes: It’s also so refreshing to see a young actor happily out & proud. There is still
so much secrecy, refusing to acknowledge it or having secret but not actually that secret partners kicking around. It’s a genuine joy to see him happily posting photos of him kissing his husband!

aangindo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not sure about what yo think of his top but he's cute.
View attachment 87388541
Most clothes in fashion shows/occasions always... you know, either ridiculous, weird or unwearable.
Of course Hunter still looks cute with that eyes, smile and ooh hello Mr Biceps. Happy 29th birthday, cutie

Will Thacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is very nice that he was able to get the role in Wednesday despite he had to strain his voice so hard. I didn't know about him before but thought something was fishy because of the voice and the mannerisms. Googled right away and et voila! So proud of him! Way to go!!

iLoveTheo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think he meant his clothes
I think he meant his face, it is just an objective fact that Hunter is a 10/10 or a 9/10 while his husband is at best a 4/10, that guy must have a really nice soul and character, or shares his exact kinks.

And yeah, individual taste and stuff but lets not beat around the bush.

Reactions: Maybe123

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he meant his face, it is just an objective fact that Hunter is a 10/10 or a 9/10 while his husband is at best a 4/10, that guy must have a really nice soul and character, or shares his exact kinks.

nothing you’ve said is in any way an objective fact.

HappyKai

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
It is very nice that he was able to get the role in Wednesday despite he had to strain his voice so hard. I didn't know about him before but thought something was fishy because of the voice and the mannerisms. Googled right away and et voila! So proud of him! Way to go!!
Not many gay actors are capable of acting straight in these shows. We see gays complaining about how homophobic the industry is (gays casting gay roles ) while in reality, most of gay actors just have no chemistry with their female counterparts...
Brandon flynn is an exception too, he plays Justin well in 13 reasons why,and you can tell there's real sexual tension there with the female lead.

HappyKai

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary

Both of them have nice character and kind soul. It's rare for gays to maintain an almost 10 year relationship...
Fielder looks better than 3/10, tbh, and if you consider his inteligence and personality into account, he's probably 8. Fielder accompanied Hunter all the time, to Romania, Italy, now France. Not sure if he's not busy with his work or he just loves hunter so much that he doesn't want to leave the twink alone. One certain thing is that mature-looking Fielder is very important for hunter, especially after the demise of Hunter's dad.

Reactions: Nathan Lane

Yutbower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not many gay actors are capable of acting straight in these shows. We see gays complaining about how homophobic the industry is (gays casting gay roles ) while in reality, most of gay actors just have no chemistry with their female counterparts...
Brandon flynn is an exception too, he plays Justin well in 13 reasons why,and you can tell there's real sexual tension there with the female lead.
I noticed it's actors who push the narrative that only gay actors should play gay rolls that seem to he the one's who are bad in straight rolls. (*Coughs* Billy Eichner)

Reactions: Filmguy001

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This is kind of silly narrative though, no one questions a hetero actor's sexuality when they don't have chemistry with their female leads. But as soon as a guy is OPENLY out as gay, everyone has a microscope on them and wants to blame their sexuality for the alleged lack of chemistry. I think it's BS and smells like some latent you know what. LOL

Most gay actors I've seen in straight roles did a perfectly good job, but some messy folks (including other gays) always want to bring queer actors down, But anyway....

HappyKai

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I noticed it's actors who push the narrative that only gay actors should play gay rolls that seem to he the one's who are bad in straight rolls. (*Coughs* Billy Eichner)
Exactly, a good actor can make audience feel relatable to the character rather than give audience a sense of false acting. Not many ppl complained about Eric Stonestreet's role(Cam) in Modern Family coz we all have seen or had gay friends who are relatable to Cam. Eric's own sexuality, has nothing to do with him bringing us an impressive character while in Billy Eichner's case.... I would say he can barely act, all the roles he has depicted look, sound the same as himself, a loud, obnoxious queen. What will you do if you are in his position that you cannot perform straight roles well and good straight actors can take gay roles? Probably you would push the 'gay actors do gay' narrative too to save your bowl.

Reactions: Yutbower