Hunter Parrish - WEEDS

B_hitmeagain

Experimental Member
Media
well, he didn't show much. but i'm more than satisfied to see him half naked. damn, he is becoming hotter and hotter.

20080626_08d9c956f2e65cd68be06OGwC7kTuCxQ.jpg

20080626_cfd1542b4536e10067f2cl8qF9V8AaLB.jpg

20080626_876f1f2eb55109d7dd67rgzcrTWqZHjI.jpg

20080626_83c7324c66614b04003ee8VwCPXLLpzU.jpg
HALF NAKED????????? HE HAS HIS SHIRT OFF!. If you call that half naked, then you are old fashion.

Reactions: Rayrayhawk
D

deleted213967

He is fair game...

Birth Date: May 13, 1987

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh Silas (Hunter Parrish) is way too hot for words! He has so much hotter than before in the new season of Weeds. I really hope they have a gay storyline with his character sometime in the future, that would be so hot =)

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
Not only is he hot, but talented too. He recently took over in the lead role of the hit musical Spring Awakening and sings on the live performance recording from the Apple Store in NYC.

Is this on YouTube or anywhere? (Links?)

In Spring Awakening the lead boy pulls his pants down so you see his naked ass, as he mounts the girl at the end of act one, and beginning of act two. I saw it with the original actor, Jonathan Graff is his name I think; this boy's ass was amazing, seriously one of nicest hot round butts you could see live on stage, (and all legit, on Broadway no less).

Is this the role the kid from Weeds will now play? (Because if it is, him & harry potter both nude on Broadway now will really make the theater must-see this fall.)

BTW, this years Public Theater in Central Park production of "Hair" has an amazing set of young guys that all get fully naked (frontal and rear) for quite some time right out there in the open outdoor theater. I think it's still playing, (they extended the run), and it is rummored to be heading indoors to Braodway as well sometime soon.

hyphap

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is this on YouTube or anywhere? (Links?)

In Spring Awakening the lead boy pulls his pants down so you see his naked ass, as he mounts the girl at the end of act one, and beginning of act two. I saw it with the original actor, Jonathan Graff is his name I think; this boy's ass was amazing, seriously one of nicest hot round butts you could see live on stage, (and all legit, on Broadway no less).

Is this the role the kid from Weeds will now play? (Because if it is, him & harry potter both nude on Broadway now will really make the theater must-see this fall.)

BTW, this years Public Theater in Central Park production of "Hair" has an amazing set of young guys that all get fully naked (frontal and rear) for quite some time right out there in the open outdoor theater. I think it's still playing, (they extended the run), and it is rummored to be heading indoors to Braodway as well sometime soon.

They are indeed naked for quite a while, however the scene is rather dimply lit, and pretty solemn. Oddly, it is much more erotic in some of the sections where they are clothed. but oh MAN what a beautiful cast...

As for Hunter Parrish in Spring Awakening--he is the naked one. Imagine away...

he's very hot and very very christian. conservative.

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
he has a bum tooth. too bad his parents didnt invest in braces.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
he's very hot and very very christian. conservative.

Yeah maybe on the surface, like the young Britany Spears saying she was a virgin for God, even though even her Mom now admits she was lying, lol. Cause if he's doing Spring Awakening on Broadway the show takes on the dangers of religion a lot, so he can't be so crazy into it, cause if he was he wouldn't do a show like this. You can believe in God and even be Christain and even very into it on some levels, but not be a truly ultra very very Christain conservative. No truly ultra very very Christain conservative could or would do THAT role in Spring Awwkening, I've seen it.

CherryPicker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
....Cause if he's doing Spring Awakening on Broadway the show takes on the dangers of religion a lot, so he can't be so crazy into it, cause if he was he wouldn't do a show like this. You can believe in God and even be Christain and even very into it on some levels, but not be a truly ultra very very Christain conservative. No truly ultra very very Christain conservative could or would do THAT role in Spring Awwkening, I've seen it.

Well, as in so many Hollywood histories, Hunter is far more the stud on camera than off. Meaning... in person I have seen him act very immaturely; even gigglely and perhaps almost nelly.

He may pray to Hay-Soos on the outside, but methinks he'd be happy sucking a cigar "of sort" otherwise.....
Just my "radar"
I could be wrong.
Usually I'm not. :cool:

ohhhey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He really floats my boat, I'm so glad they're letting him be shirtless now :naughty:

he has a bum tooth. too bad his parents didnt invest in braces.
Yes, quick, a hint of individuality, eradicate it immediately and make sure he conforms to Hollywood's idea of beauty! :rolleyes:

Reactions: JoeyRainbow