So y'all... I really hate to be this guy and I hope someone proves me wrong... But.... In the "nude pic"..... The tattoo is on the right peck... His real tattoo is on his left peck... I believe it is photoshopped... And y'all . It bums me out too :sweat:
It’s mirrored or flop, the tattoo matches exactly and with all due respect if you just look at the chest and matches, the photo is simply mirrored, it’s very much a real, his girlfriend leaked it from her Instagram or Snapchat, I can’t member which, and removed it very quickly

So y'all... I really hate to be this guy and I hope someone proves me wrong... But.... In the "nude pic"..... The tattoo is on the right peck... His real tattoo is on his left peck... I believe it is photoshopped... And y'all . It bums me out too :sweat:
Like seriously, look at this photo and look at a photo of him shirtless, it’s an exact match, and, like I said, it was leaked by his girlfriend at the time

Reactions: deleted1245757

Not to be rude to him but what’s the deal with him posting on his story to set a reminder for him posting (Photo is drawn over but it’s him shirtless p in his underwear in the hot tub) and then like 7 hours after he was supposed to post it he didn’t post it and the story is now gone and no explanation, why does he do that, it’s so annoying