hunterj3678

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don’t think either of them are hot, I only pay attention to him because of Joey. I don’t even like his face, his personality seems miserable, AND he’s short.
Well there’s a separate Joey thread you can feel free to join if you’d rather not be burdened by the Rowland one. And I’m fairly certain he’s 5’11, so if that’s short then I don’t know what to say

Reactions: Ajlv

mimoj13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well there’s a separate Joey thread you can feel free to join if you’d rather not be burdened by the Rowland one. And I’m fairly certain he’s 5’11, so if that’s short then I don’t know what to say
Personally, I feel he ranks third in both face and personality (I just feel half the time something is off when he's on live) of the three...but definitely number one in body (very soon to be dethroned by Joey if he sticks to it)...but by no means do I think he's ugly

D

deleted1369247

Hunter was on live talking about how he constantly gets onlyfans requests on snap and it's always from older men. He said he thinks it's weird and it makes him uncomfortable.

Reactions: Str8undies12
D

deleted342096

He just went live on TikTok and couldn’t even get 200 people to view. I feel bad for him cause he is really sad with his something but also he wants all this fame but does nothing. He always says he’s going post stuff or release things but does nothing.he also said no to onlyfans and was going to block people who asked him from now on. He said he hates Instagram because it’s so sexual. He thinks his fans are 13 still I guess.

Attachments

D

deleted1369247

He just went live on TikTok and couldn’t even get 200 people to view. I feel bad for him cause he is really sad with his something but also he wants all this fame but does nothing. He always says he’s going post stuff or release things but does nothing.he also said no to onlyfans and was going to block people who asked him from now on. He said he hates Instagram because it’s so sexual. He thinks his fans are 13 still I guess.
I wonder how is he affording to stay living in his own. Someone has to be supporting them.

D

deleted342096

I wonder how is he affording to stay living in his own. Someone has to be supporting them.
Well we see they have a different roommate every few months. I’m sure we’ll find out someone who doing something for money.

Reactions: mimoj13
D

deleted1664401

See that is the problem with some influencers they want to stay in that teen range and not grow with there fans I'm guessing he won't last much longer as an influencer or he will piss of a preteen girl and have her spread false rumors like a few are going throw now.

mimoj13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See that is the problem with some influencers they want to stay in that teen range and not grow with there fans I'm guessing he won't last much longer as an influencer or he will piss of a preteen girl and have her spread false rumors like a few are going throw now.
Yeah I've taken to calling it the black hole of youth...they get so caught up in thinking they and their fans are who they were when they first started...Then they chase after girls on the come up to try and retain some grasp on the past... and end up like so many others before them. I mean even sans an OF he could lean into his looks and do something...just like stated he doesn't...and I hate to see say it...but he really needs to split from Brandon...and Joey...like I feel as though they all just sit their stew in misery and depression sometimes