Don’t expect anything good from him. I got blocked on Instagram cause I made a joke about him showing cake on his live. They both are boring and just want clout but have no personality.
Which live? Do you mean the one where he pulled his pants down?

Thirst_quencher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s trying to protect his good boy image while knowing how to get attention. I give it a few months and he’ll start posting ass pics and bulge stuff. It’s all he really has cause there is no talent whatsoever
You can see there none from his cringy bang ads

Reactions: deleted342096

He’s trying to protect his good boy image while knowing how to get attention. I give it a few months and he’ll start posting ass pics and bulge stuff. It’s all he really has cause there is no talent whatsoever
Why a few months?

They will want attention. It’ll either be Hunter showing off his ass more or Brandon coming out in a series of YouTube videos..
I get what you’re saying but why not a few months ago like what makes you think they didn’t want attention a few months ago instead of a few months from now

D

deleted342096

He is so cute.... and that body
Just so you guys know he doesn’t like it when people talk about his body or butt. He blocked me on Instagram when I told him people like his on a live he was doing.

Reactions: Biguysighs