Hunting for trade

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by yngjock20, Oct 30, 2007.

1. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Spawning from the "where do bicurious guys go to hookup" thread.

I'm sure this is posted somewhere deep in the anals of the LPSG, but it just looks stupid when someone digs up a post from two years ago to put one sentence comments. So I'm starting a fresh one.

When I cruise, I generally look for those straight-acting, bi-curious, "trade" guys. I'm seriously attracted to the masculinity of such men and there's also something about being someone's dirty little secret that turns me on.

My question is, are there other men in here (which I'm sure there are) who are into "rough trade" and what are some tactics you use to get their attention?

I've found that some of the bicurious guys are into men similar to themselves as far as masculinity, and others are into extremely effeminate men. Anyone else find the same to be true?

2. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:

This sure looks like a Freudian slip to me :smile:

3. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I went through a "rough trade" phase about fifteen years ago. In Boston (where I was living at the time) there were bars known for such things. They weren't really gay bars, just rough dives. Very occasionally I'd meet a real bisexual piece of trade in one of the seedier gay bars, too. Places like Playland and Sporter's are long gone now, though I'm sure there are similar places that are still around.

I'll just suggest that caution and prudence go a long long way with this scenario. I met up with several psychos and near-vagrants and found myself in dangerous situations I'd not want to revisit now. Many of these guys are drunks and/or drug addicts, are unpredictable and can have unruly tempers.

Tread very carefully. Risk taking is not for the uninitiated, and sometimes you can end up with a very conflicted soul passed out in your bed.

Draft saved Draft deleted