Hunting for underwear that holds my junk!

Hey guys,

Ok, so.... I have lost about 125 pounds and Im what you would call "skinny" now, 36" x 34" pants. I have always worn white, cotton Hanes briefs. Until now....

Even after I lost the weight and had to buy all new clothes, including smaller underwear, Im starting to have an issue. It seems the "pouch" in any underwear I find is not, deep enough?? I have a real problem with my junk touching the insides of my legs. I hate it. Im trying to find underwear that has a deep pouch where the material comes up between my legs and my junk. Does that make sense??? I have tried boxer briefs, they don't seem to do it. Any suggestions??

bulldog4

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Try SAXX brand. they have briefs as well as boxer briefs. The best part is the fabric and the inner flaps on the pouch. Feels like you arent wearing any, but keeps you in place. Best underwear ever!

Reactions: Johnny_5_is_ Alive

Bigbozak66

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow...Junk Really!
You should be proud of your Manhood... Jewels, Keys to the Kingdom, Bat & Balls, Trouser Snake, Knob... anything but Junk!

Men on LPSG were talking about a Fondusi (spelling?) Search the site.... that would allow you to customize your comfort!

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have the same problem. I actually don't need an oversized pouch, just a deep one. I suggest the Ergowear Max line from ergowear.com. They're my absolute favorite. They're expensive, but if you join you get huge discounts on multiple pairs. They also wear like iron.

Cockcon is my favorite bargain brand. This model (linked) and their "triangle briefs" have long, narrow pouches. The fabric is very breathable.

www.ebay.com: Sexy Men Transparent Breathable thin Boxer underwear pants briefs Shorts cockcon

IMO, these pouches aren't any bigger than average talking about total size. They're just narrow and deep.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
New underwear with a long, deep pouch came in the mail today. Pics posted in my underwear album. The pouch gives support for my high riding balls and my skinny dick that sticks up and out over them.