Hurricane Katrina looters

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by jim817, Aug 25, 2009.

1. jim817

jim817 Member

This may be the wrong forum for this but does anyone remember on the news when they were showing looters in New Orleans there was a clip of a guy trying to bust the window of a bank. He only had on shorts and they were hanging so low that half of his bare ass was showing. Great round bubble ass and I can't get it out of my mind. Anyone else remember? I tried to find it on youtube but no avail.

2. hud01

Gold Member

STFU

3. earllogjam

Gold Member

I don't get this thread. You're trying to find a clip of a Katrina looter with a bubble butt?

4. nkattman

nkattman Member

wooooow

5. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're attracted to a random faceless criminal who was struggling during a time of great crisis.

Breaking that down you noticed a man's butt during a time of great crisis.

Talk about desensitization.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Wrong forum? :confused: It's the wrong website period. :mad: I can't believe you expect any right thinking person to remember the buttocks on a thug criminal 4 years after one of this countrys most horrific natural disasters. Over 1800 people died and 700 more are still listed as missing! :yikes: You'll have to forgive me for not TiVo'g the hot looters and calling the tv station to get their contact info. :irked:

What a moron. :angryfire2:

Draft saved Draft deleted