Hurricane Katrina looters

jim817

Expert Member
Media
This may be the wrong forum for this but does anyone remember on the news when they were showing looters in New Orleans there was a clip of a guy trying to bust the window of a bank. He only had on shorts and they were hanging so low that half of his bare ass was showing. Great round bubble ass and I can't get it out of my mind. Anyone else remember? I tried to find it on youtube but no avail.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're attracted to a random faceless criminal who was struggling during a time of great crisis.

Breaking that down you noticed a man's butt during a time of great crisis.

Talk about desensitization.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This may be the wrong forum for this but does anyone remember on the news when they were showing looters in New Orleans there was a clip of a guy trying to bust the window of a bank. He only had on shorts and they were hanging so low that half of his bare ass was showing. Great round bubble ass and I can't get it out of my mind. Anyone else remember? I tried to find it on youtube but no avail.
Wrong forum? :confused: It's the wrong website period. :mad: I can't believe you expect any right thinking person to remember the buttocks on a thug criminal 4 years after one of this countrys most horrific natural disasters. Over 1800 people died and 700 more are still listed as missing! :yikes: You'll have to forgive me for not TiVo'g the hot looters and calling the tv station to get their contact info. :irked:

What a moron. :angryfire2: