Hurricane party at my place!

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having been at the beach when strong storms have come in, my best advice is to be the first on the beach after the storm is ove,r it is the best time for collecting shells.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
lol...well, we don't have hurricane "parties" in my neck of the woods. Instead we "go out of town". Anyway, last I looked Hanna was a tropical storm (though there is some expectation it may strengthen). If not, you might have to downgrade that party to just tea and biscuits. ;)

Nevertheless, stay safe folks.

Here's some LINX for ya:

Central Florida Hurricane Center 2008

Unisys Weather

Last edited:

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am I late? :redface:

Sorry! As expected, the wind!:rant:

I went to the supermarket for some reserves and when I was two blocks from your house a slight breeze ended me in mid-Louisiana. But I'm back! It's ok now, it's drizzling a bit.

I brought some chips, hard liquor, sodas and a few hamburgers in case we use the barbecue...and wait...*searches supermarket bag*...oh and some rice crackers.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I will catch my plane in an hour.
I will take some beer with me, also some chocolate, some fries, some chicory, some brussels sprouts, etc...
Someting else? Please tell me, I can buy taxfree at the airport!:tongue:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Is it really that bad in a hurricane?

Look here and see how bad things could be::cool:

National Hurricane Preparedness Week

Fortunately Hanna was only a tropical storm in my locality.:raincloud::umbrella:

Hurricane party, eh?
Does that mean everybody gets blown?

It does if you go outside.

Yes. I went outside Thursday night and Hanna blew me.:hump:

Having been at the beach when strong storms have come in, my best advice is to be the first on the beach after the storm is over it is the best time for collecting shells.

For me its a great time to collect coconuts when the storm has passed.:biggrin1:

I will catch my plane in an hour.
I will take some beer with me, also some chocolate, some fries, some chicory, some brussels sprouts, etc...
Someting else? Please tell me, I can buy taxfree at the airport!:tongue:

I hope you checked the T.S.A. restrictions on food and drinks beforehand. In these parts the beer would have been confiscated (except if it was bought in the airport's duty free area )::post:

TSA: What To Know Before You Go