Hurt a girl

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by CBS69, Dec 15, 2011.

1. CBS69

CBS69 New Member

Albums:
    Have you guys ever hurt a girl because your dick was too big for her? I have had girls refuse sex with me once they saw my cock. One girl that I fucked though it was only her 2nd time and she kept saying "ouch". This girl had an amazing body and it was quite a pleasure to hear her moan in pleasure and pain at the same time.

2. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yep, sure have. Wasn't intentional though of course.

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I hate this thread already.

As a woman who has had to endure years of vaginal tearing as if I was a virgin nearly everytime my husband and I had sex.....
    As a woman who now has scar tissue from tearing so often....
    As a woman who has had to go on Estrogen to help the vagina so sex could be easier....
    As a WOMAN....I don't like the braggadocios nature of these threads. It minimizes someone else who is enduring pain which is bad enough but then to think of someone BRAGGING about the pain she is going through as a nice little stroke to his ego. It's sickening.

gptyeoj likes this.
  4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I have to agree with Mlle. Rouge. By saying that it brought you pleasure to hurt her, you seem to be saying that it's something that you like to do.

When TheBF hurts me with his penis, he stops. I like it when he makes me cum over and over and over again. When it hurts, I'm not cumming and I'm not having a good time. It's really simple, just like how most men enjoy a blowjob with painful teeth scraping much less than they enjoy a blowjob without any teeth. There's a mixture of pleasure and pain there, but it really is better without the pain part.

#4 petite, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  5. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Petite, my husband feels bad when he hurts me on accident too. Whether he is too deep or just upon entry with me being small and him being girthy....he takes no pleasure in that type of pain.

Having my ass smacked really hard is a pain I can enjoy during the pleasure of sex. Having my vagina tear like a paper cut with salt being rubbed in it is not a good pain to the addition of sex.

Ass smack = good pain
    Vaginal tear and bleeding = bad pain

6. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    High school had a gf who ended up with a bruised cervix/inner wall. She was super sore and in a lot of pain the next day and thought she had internal damage so went to ER with her mom... That ended up being really awkwards and weird. Not to mention scary since her dad threatened me when got the "jist" of it explained to him by mom. Lessoned learned, don't let tiny women ride hog wild without carnival ride style warning.

aready6311 likes this.
  7. hud01

Gold Member

You have one of those measuring sticks next to your bed, if you aren't this tall you are not allowed on the ride :biggrin1:

8. zombyalive

zombyalive Member

Albums:
    your personal prefernce is not the litmus test by which all other women’s sexual experiences are measured.

Giovanni likes this.
  9. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In a word, yes.

I hate it when that happens.

10. BBBunny

BBBunny New Member

Albums:
    I would wager that Rouge is not the only woman who does not enjoy a torn vagina or cervical bruising...
    I would also like to point out that if you make the woman you're fucking bleed or leave her with too much pain, chances are pretty good you aren't going to be fucking her again.

I love pain mixed with my sex. Choke me, pull my hair, scratch my back, smack my ass, hold me down. But if you inflict lasting and unwanted pain on me and proceed to be proud of that fact, you're simply an asshole.

11. BulgingDave

BulgingDave Active Member

Albums:
    yes, one girl cried and another told me at one point she couldnt breathe. i guess to some people thats a turn on but then i dont like causing pain :( although they both did come back for more lol guess its 50/50

12. sillvert

sillvert Member

I have had several GF in High School and College that refused to have sex with me onece they saw my size. I got alot of hand jobs until I meet my wife, but she can only take about half of me. It's no big deal for me and it is better for her. I don't like to see her in any pain.

13. jupitertoyourvenus

Albums:
    It was soooo bad you married him and had sex what's likely to be 1000s of times?

14. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Since she's not here, and likely not going to be in the mood to answer for a while, I'll give it my best shot at answering for her (Hope you don't mind MR!)

They love each other enough to put the time and effort into making it work. Sex is far from being the most important thing for some people. I myself couldn't have full, fulfilling sex with my husband for a good 6 months to a year at the start of our relationship, for different reasons, and we've been married for almost 9 years now.

As to this particular thread though:

No, MR does not represent all women in her opinion. I personally like feeling that specific type of pain, with the right person.

Threads like this still scream

"OMG I'm so god like, tell me how amazing I am because I can hurt the poor little woman. Damn hearing them in pain, and knowing it's my manliness making them cry makes me so feel fucking great about myself"

and make me feel sick.

15. BigGlansDC

BigGlansDC New Member

Albums:
    I am GWM 62 yo living in our nation's capital. I never had the experience of having sex with a female. But I would think a man who is wellhung would be loving and gentle in loving a lady in the act of coitus. But a gentle lover with her needs in mind and the messages she is sending him when having sex is one the marks of being a true gentleman.

16. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Yes a number of times. A lot of people get off on pain and pleasure. I guess its a turn on for me on many levels. I like to take much more than I give out. As long as you are in a relationship where both parties are comfortable with each other and trust each other I see no issues.

Going around and just ramming the fuck outta people with the intention of just causing physical damage that's when it becomes an issue.

17. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    When a girl says "ouch", that's my cue to pull out and give her some time before going at it again. There's a big difference between hurts-so-good, and "something's wrong". Any guy who considers himself a good lay should know the difference.

18. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, tho not intentionally.

Hurting is never fun.

19. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't get these threads....really I don't..:confused:

20. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

If you're long enough to hit things, or wide enough to stretch things, you learned this early enough to then be considerate enough to go slow and gradual, backing off at her first sign of discomfort. That goes for every encounter, unless you're told otherwise by that lover.

Inflicting pain and feeling that it's a positive, in any way at all, is detestable.

Draft saved Draft deleted