Hurt my boyfriend

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by kundalinikat, Feb 19, 2008.

1. kundalinikat

kundalinikat Member

Yikes, we were going at it missionary style (well his legs were on my shoulders) and he had a hot orgasm and started saying "Ow!" etc., I thought it was hot and pressed harder into him. Bad idea! He was frightened and it totally killed the mood. I've been kicking myself over it since.

My excited reaction to his "ow"s reminded me of an ex-girlfriend with whom I learned to do that, but she was a self-abusive mess and liked being hurt a little, and that is another story.

Right now we get into some very fun dom/sub stuff, and switch it around. We are no strangers to pain in you know, consensual exciting ways. It just brought me down to realize that I had acted on some weird impulse, and rubbed him quite the wrong way.

We tried that again the next day and he seems to be all right, but I am still shaken.

Any advice?

2. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Be gentle.

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

A safe word seems the obvious one if you are playing with that - something he can say other than 'Ow' or 'no' that tells you plain and simple that it is a bad pain not a good one.

4. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I agree... and I'm not even into S & M.

5. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

Hmmm my advice would be to talk about it if its bothering you, dont supress stuff and a safe word is also a good idea if your getting into "harder" stuff.

6. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    When someone yells OUCH. I think my first reaction would to stop, not fuck him even harder...

Talk to him about it. I know sometimes the mood can just take over..

7. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

There's been some decent advice thus far, but the above quote covers the critical points but still boils it down the best.

Ya, I know guys aren't supposed to be emotional. But you really need to talk to him about it. Let him know how it is really bothering you, perhaps even more than him. Communication is the most important aspect of a successful relationship. Express your feelings to him and set up a safe word as was advised by others.

8. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    in plain words, I think it is a matter of some holes being deeper than other holes. and I have found that at different times and levels of sexual excitement that depth, and tolerance for pounding, changes. forgeting about all other types of play, when someone says "Oww" when I am fucking them, I know I am in too deep. if it made him skitish tell him it was not your intention to hurt him, and promise to try and not do it again. I really don't know what more can be done or said.

9. NYHoti

NYHoti Member

Albums:
    I know this is an old thread but I did a search and this came up.
    My boyfriend (well now ex) and I were having sex last week and I was doing him doggie style and I hurt him, evidently quite bad. While we were going at it, it felt great for both of us. Afterwards he was is alot of pain and now he blames me completely. He said how great it felt but he keeps throwibg it in my face that I hurt him. There is no bleeding just what he describes as swelling and extreme soreness.
    Any ideas on what I can do to make him feel better? I feel horrible that he's in pain.
    We once before had trouble with the position of him on the edge of the couch and his legs up in the air. We won't do it that way again. I hate that while making love, he's in pain afterwards.

10. D_Sal_Manilla

D_Sal_Manilla Account Disabled

Pineapple is my safe word cause I don't think I would ever use pineapple in a sexual provocative way.

11. bryce05

bryce05 Active Member

Albums:
    Be careful with that big cock dude.

12. D_Bxmnb9

D_Bxmnb9 Account Disabled

It actually turns me on a bit when I'm fucking a guy carefully for awhile, then when he isn't expecting it, thrust the last few inches and watch his face.

Braalian82 likes this.
  13. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's nice to see that you're concerned over your partner. I've had curious guys that were on the larger side be a little more aggressive sexually, but I believe that's because of their mentality of guys and how they perceive me.

I don't know if I'm odd or not, but I pay a lot of attention to my partner. Body movements, noises, facial expression, etc. I'm not large at 7.75 x 5.75", but still big enough where some guys have trouble with me. By paying as much attention as I do, there is rarely a situation where the guy is being hurt. Probably harder for most guys to do because they are focused more on their own sensations than their partner's. Try paying more attention to him during sex.

14. NYHoti

NYHoti Member

Albums:
    Kimahri,
    Thanks for your input. I am very concerned and tuned into my partner. Hinestly we have sex as often as we do because, for him, intimacy is very important. He loves that closeness and totally giving of each other. While we were making love, I asked several times if he was ok and he said he was in heaven. It was afterwards tha he started feeling the pain. Honestly, at this point, I am afraid to do anything except for him to ride me so he would be in complete control.

Draft saved Draft deleted