hurt the bones around the vagina?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Frankg, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Frankg

Frankg Member

My gf told me the gigantic guy she was once with hurt her bones surrounding the vagina. They could not have sex for too long in a given session for this reason. How fucking girthy would that make this dude If I have 6" girth which doesn't make her sore this way?

2. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    He was a beer can didn't you say? Thats like 7.5 girth. It probably wasn't sore bones, just a bad diagnosis on her part.

Also - stop asking her about him its doing you no good man.

3. Notaguru2

Gold Member

The man suffers from severe penis envy. He can't stand the thought that his gf might prefer a cock bigger than his. The reality is, if she wanted to be with the stud, she would be. So he needs to get on with it... and relax.

4. Frankg

Frankg Member

A beer can is 8.5 around. i just have a hard time seeing that to be true. Beer bottle probably. beer can ? ya right.

I havn't asked her about this in a while. I still have thoughts and questions in my head and am just trying to figure it out on this forum rather than asking her. At the moment she thinks I'm secure, confidenet and could care less about what she's had. That's how I portray myself to her. I do all my crying and whinig here instead. lol

5. Frankg

Frankg Member

Hey notaguru you claim to be close to 8" in circumference. Why don't you post pics and prove it. Even mr. tiny penis me has a couple of pics of my junk on this forum. Just search threads created by me and you will see.

Lets see what 8" girth looks like. I've showed 6 and some have agreed its pretty thick. Lets see what you got!

6. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Frankie boy, I thought that I was hiding my insecurity on this site too. But then I realised that I was revealing it to her by asking the odd question here and there scattered over weeks. Girls can smell insecurity. I have totally changed my action now. Nothing you can do about the past. All you can change is the future. And the future involves lots of lots of pleasuring your lovely girlfriends hot snatch.

Now looking back will end in 1 or 3 ways -

1) You get jealous to the point that you don't want to be with her or she doesn't want to be with you.

2) You turn into a cuckold wanting to see her with a bigger cock than yours.

3) You do what I suggest above.

I think 3 is the best option - and if 3 IS the option you may as well go with it now rather than waste time worrying :)

Go give her that 6 inch girth she is probably wanting.

7. crossy

Gold Member

Have a hard time believing the broken bones business. There have been girths reported that are in the range of 7 to 8 inches that shouldnt wreck the bones. Occasionally when a super huge guy, like some adolescent Ubangis, shoots their load the first ecstacy jolt can play havoc with her suprapubic bone, requiring immediate emergency intervention.

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

It was probably from his hip bones.

9. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your cock can't bruise someone else's bones. More likely the dude was just fucking her really hard and his pelvis did the damage.

10. Notaguru2

Gold Member

Dude.. you added an inch to what you say I claimed. No need to exaggerate. It seems I touched on a sore spot for you. Fortunately, I'm not here to impress you or convince anyone of anything about me. I'm quite comfortable in my own skin regarding my tool.

11. Notaguru2

Gold Member

This.

12. Frankg

Frankg Member

Not a sore spot. i am thick and very proud of it. I am just wondering what 7 or 8 inch girth looks like. I see 2 dudes on this thread with galleries showing very girthy members. I just don't think you are what you say you are. Your just a gold member who likes checking out guys cocks but is scared to show his own.

#12 Frankg, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  13. Notaguru2

Gold Member

It's actually been posted on here before. I guess I'm just not the exhibitionist type. I'm not here for attention. When my cock pic was posted I spent more time culling messages from my inbox than actually reading the forums. It's that simple, bud. I have nothing to prove to an insecure person such as yourself.

Now, please... go and start yet another thread discussing your gf's ex and how insecure he makes you feel.

14. Frankg

Frankg Member

Ok I will you meatgazer.

15. deancoxx

deancoxx New Member

Albums:
    if the dude was fucking that hard it would of snaped his cock....defo his hip hit you or something

16. Notaguru2

Gold Member

Was that an insult or compliment? I can't tell. I happen to think a lot of these guys are studs... and? Sounds like you might be a bit homophobic too. Boy, you've got issues...

I don't feel inferior to anyone on this site. :biggrin1:

17. Frankg

Frankg Member

Hey I admire looking at these giant cocks too. I admire the power of them and wish mine was as large as some of the big boys here. Maybe I am a little jealous knowing my girl had a monstrous tool in her. I am just trying to gauge the size of the monstrousoty by asking silly questions on a big cock message board.

The reason I keep on making wise as comments to you is that everytime you respond, you have to throw some insult about me being insecure. Ya its a little obvious and good for you that you are very secure. I would be too if i had a 10X7 inch cock like you. Now get back to breaking your wifes pubic bones, lol.

Peace:smile:
    frankg

18. Notaguru2

Gold Member

If you really go back and reread what I wrote, you'd see I was giving sound advice; don't dwell on it and get on with your life. She is with YOU not him. If you asked her the things you've posted here, you wouldn't have her. Most women don't enjoy being sore my friend - that is a fact. Women want to enjoy their sex, not be sidelined by it.

Its the same argument for people who have a significant other that has slept with 100 more people than them. You can't fight the past. They are with you today because they chose you. It is now up to you to determine if she will ever be with another man.

19. Frankg

Frankg Member

Thanks. I appreciate the advice. Sorry if I came of harsh, been hung over and moody all day. A little to much wine and champagne!

20. cacksas

cacksas New Member

Albums:
    If I was in your situation (my girlfriend having previously been with a huge guy) I would probably be insecure about the issue as well. It's tough to think that you would be able to pleasure her the same as some who is much bigger than you Frank, especially when she tells you that he was so big he hurt her.

Like Cumalot said, you really only have those 3 issues. I haven't been in that situation so I don't know what I would do. But, if she really loves you and enjoys your sex then I would stay with her and try not to worry about it.

Draft saved Draft deleted