hurt the bones around the vagina?

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well i know I please her as she cums during intercourse. She says this has been quite rare for her. I would be hurt if she's lying when she tells me I'm big, thick, perfect, etc. How could I be big to her if she's had some monster smashing her bones surrounding the vagina so badly they couldnn't have sex for long?

I think cumalot can attest to wondering if the girl is just calling you big but secretely thinking your average. I don't want to be average to her. All my other gf have told me I have a pretty big 1.

cacksas we have pretty much the same size penis. I am 1/4" shorter but 1/4" more girth. Have most girls you've been with think your pretty big? Most girls i've been with have enjoyed the girth. A few wouldn't let me get the base in due to the stretch. i just can't imagine how thick this fella could be if i go balls deep into my girl without any bit of pain. maybe i am perfect for her. maybe a little longer and thicker would cause her to hurt? Or maybe this other guy is as long as a per roll and as thick as a beer can. That would render me tiny and render her a liar.

But i love the girl and will not mention a word of this too her.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf told me the gigantic guy she was once with hurt her bones surrounding the vagina. They could not have sex for too long in a given session for this reason. How fucking girthy would that make this dude If I have 6" girth which doesn't make her sore this way?
Why do you care? He hurt her and you don't. Most women don't like to experience pain with sex. At least not every time to the point you can't do it as often as you like.

Dude you are way too insecure. She is with you because she likes you and apparently she likes your dick as well. :biggrin1: This is a good thing. If you keep harping on this topic you will lose her. Good women don't like insecure men. :cool:

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't care if he's bigger, I'm better and still larger than most she's been with. Just trying to figure out what size it would take to hurt her like this. I can't imagine anything hurting her since she gets sooo rediculously wet and tents so deep. It would take a mandingo, if even. I guess it will remain a mystery. I really don't bring this shit up to her. it comes out in conversations freely from her and i act as cool as the fonz about it around her. This is where I have my meldown. Here on this forum.

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sick of meltdowns. I will now do more productive stuff with my time, like working out and making money.

Later big dick playas!

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was she a lot younger then? I had an old girlfriend who couldnt take me. 5 years on back together she was wet and took me with ease. Maybe she was tense with this guy and thats why it hurt. He probably didnt enjoy it much, ive fucked girls that were nice and tight but not overly wet and it didnt feel nice at all. I prefer the ones that get soaked, and maybe they wouldnt if i had two beer cans stacked.

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol. Ya she was pretty young at that time. She told me it was always in the dark. probably just felt like two beer cans at that time since he was far larger than typical to her. There are times when I go for the gold without getting her wet and I end up hurting her/myself with what I got. Probably was lack of wetness mixed with a little bit of fear. Anyway, all I know is that sex is awesome between her and I and your advice has helped me greatly. No need to turn into a cuckhold. lol