Hurt your dick?

JonasXXL: Hi! My dick is very large soft (22x15 cm). Yesterday when I was at the gym I had layed it backwards in my underwears to hide the big bulge. But I forget that and sat down on a bicycle on my dick. It hurt very much and my dick turned into blue. It hurt for a few hours.
Have you other guys with large dick made the same or something else?

Jonas XXL

Reactions: tominrichmond

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jonas- Why hide it. Look what happens! It really isnt something you shoud be shy about. Dont be obscene about it but dont go the other route either. You are big...there is an up side and the other side. That is life
Practically speaking wear something under your shorts for support. There has been a lot of discussion about suitable jocks etc.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Jonas,

'Sounds like you've learned your lesson!

And, Kurios said only too well, the rest of what I (or others) could tell you here in offering good advice I feel.

If everything has returned to normal "down there" the blue color and discomfort you described was (apparently) from restricting blood circulation. '
Must have been a frightening sight!

What you encountered for the sake of modesty in this instance wasn't worth it.

I'd just be extra careful that it never happen again.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I've always found any bike seat a potential risk, whatever the design, even though I'm always positioned due north under a jock.

However you stow him, the gym can be a chancy place for your middle leg ... I suppose that must be so for smaller guys too, but the bigger the target area the greater the risk.

My personal eye-watering story relates to a pull-over machine which had padded rests for the upper arms so that you pushed down, against the weight, arms bent in front of you. There was a cross piece joining the rests at the bottom, which at the end of the stroke would come down more or less against the stomach. On this occasion as I piushed down with all my strength the pin flew out of the weight stack (my fault no doubt, but I was using a heavy weight by then), the machine came crashing down at top speed and the narrow cross bar hit my stomach very hard. Or that is to say, hit the underside of my penis just behind the head.

I turned blue and several other very impressive colours.

Reactions: tominrichmond

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=Max link=board=clothing;num=1057147533;start=0#3 date=07/02/03 at 19:33:19]I turned blue and several other very impressive colours.  [/quote]

As I expect the surrounding atmosphere did as well, Max. Hopefully there weren't any youngsters around to hear your expletives! :D

Pecker