Hurts girlfriend during sex.

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We'd had sex for over 7 months no problem, almost 7 times a week and a few times a day! We stopped having it for two weeks then went rough straight away when we met up. Then it hurt her at the end of it. Ever since then it's hurt her we had sex. At first her clitoris got puffy and inflammed and it hurt but that stop, so now it just hurts her around the inside, as if it's sore. We went to the doctors, got checked up..no STI.

Recently she would start bleeding during sex and it's really starting to affect me big time, she insists I'm not hurting her because she likes it but I cant take it if my girlfriends bleeding after sex! She had some procedure at the doctors, cant remember what its called but it came out that they could see nothing wrong with her. But it still hurts!

Have any of you ladies heard of this kind of situation or even heard of it? Do you know what's wrong? we've gotta wait a few weeks for further results but it would nice to have some kind of an idea now.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tests, obviously.

process of elimination...

puffiness and pain could be an allergic reaction. what brand of rubbers, lubes, hand soap/cream are you using?

lots of things can cause bleeding, like if she's on hormonal birth control, or has a cervical abrasion.

Reactions: MatureMocha

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tests, obviously.

process of elimination...

puffiness and pain could be an allergic reaction. what brand of rubbers, lubes, hand soap/cream are you using?

lots of things can cause bleeding, like if she's on hormonal birth control, or has a cervical abrasion.

Supremely valid point in the allergy department. Latex formulation - water-gel based lubes impregnated in the pre-lubed condoms, etc. All need to be checked. When you are far and away from the ladyfriend - what are YOU using to lubricate yourself? If not cleansed thoroughly, that can be an issue - mineral oils, hand lotions and creams must be FASTIDIOUSLY cleansed away before ANY inter-personal intimate contact. Are you using body sprays/deoderant? Keep them away from lower than the belt line - ALWAYS. Some women even have adverse reactions to having semen exposed to any skin or tissues. (!) But most *definitely* book a second doctor and go across town to do it - not the same office and get that second opinion.

Reactions: MatureMocha

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If she's in pain and bleeding after sex she needs a pap smear and a pelvic exam in order to eliminate a lot of potential causes. Did you just do a STI blood test, or did she get a full gynecological checkup? I don't want to alarm you, but it could possibly be severe and very dangerous and she should make sure that she's completely healthy by going to get a gynecological exam if she hasn't already.

I think this is a good question for her to ask him. Better for him to answer it than us.

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She had the full exam if that's help full. Her result showed there was no sti or serious harm.

Last edited:

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It may just be that having been hurt she is feeling apprehensive about being hurt again. This can reduce natural lubrication and tense up the vaginal muscles. It can then create a vicious circle because it continues to hurt.

If she checks out OK gynaecologically then maybe some extra lubrication, using positions where she controls the speed and depth of penetration and being more relaxed will sort it out.

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She gets scared and is too afraid to find out. she had some kind of scan but she hasnt gone to collect it because she's too worried somethings wrong. We cope without it but it's just not the same. We have sex alot less now to work around the painful sex.

I didn't post this topic looking for a solution, but more for a outside opinion from someone has experienced this before.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She gets scared and is too afraid to find out. she had some kind of scan but she hasnt gone to collect it because she's too worried somethings wrong. We cope without it but it's just not the same. We have sex alot less now to work around the painful sex.

I didn't post this topic looking for a solution, but more for a outside opinion from someone has experienced this before.

Has she or has she not had a PAP smear?

Bleeding after sex is one of the earliest signs of uterine cancer, when it's early enough for her to keep her uterus! And not die! She needs a PAP smear and a pelvic exam to eliminate that and a lot of other serious causes of post-sex bleeding!

It could be nothing serious, but it also could be a sign of serious medical issues.

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has she or has she not had a PAP smear?

Bleeding after sex is one of the earliest signs of uterine cancer, when it's early enough for her to keep her uterus! And not die! She needs a PAP smear and a pelvic exam to eliminate that and a lot of other serious causes of post-sex bleeding!

It could be nothing serious, but it also could be a sign of serious medical issues.
Yeah she did have a pap smear. That's if my memory serves me correctly! I'll ask her once she gets back from holiiday and force her to sort it out. She's just being lazy I guess.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Right before my husband and i got married i had to have a cervical biopsy because of an abnormal pap smear. Let me say that when they told us to not put anything in the vagina for about a week or two that it started the viscious cycle of being scared and tense to have sex again. It made the whole problem of soreness much worse.

I'm having more problems with dryness during sex than ever before and i still am so sore after sex that going to the bathroom and using toilet paper just to dab still hurts like hell. It is what it is. I worry if she's had some sort of scan and wont get the results that she's so scared about things that you might have to actually stop having sex with her until she finds out what is going on. It might be the only way she will find out.

If i were a guy with my female knowledge and personality, i would stand firm on her taking care of her body. She must do this for herself and anyone who cares about her. I've lost several young friends in their 20's due to cancer. They found out too late and missed out on so much and some left children behind that were just babies. It's sad. But a reality for all of us.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I can't add the voice of experience about pain after sex but I will second what the others say - you need to help her with the courage to go get those results. Really, it's probably nothing, but she has to know. The clitoris going puffy yells 'local infection' at me and may well be unrelated to the internal pain and bleeding.

If this doc says nothing wrong but the problem persists a second opinion is a good idea.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I second the soap, and checking for outside irritation as well. I think a second, or third opinion is needed! Doctors don't know everything, it's guess work in a lab coat. That's why we have to help them as much as we can. I don't care how many doctors say she is ok, she knows if she is not! I have had many girlfriends, with a variety of vaginal issues. I don't want to discourage you, but it took them YEARS to find out what was wrong, and more to fix the problem. Be persistent! Our bodies is all we got, don't let a dr tell her she is fine when she is not.