hurts putting on a condom

hottentotten2006

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone when i put my condom around the head and roll it downwards it gets very very stuck beneath my head. There its getting thicker when i try to push my condom further down it just hurts because im putting force on it and it simply wont go any further....
Im not a condom expert i've put on condoms of Durex think they are just the plain simple regular ones...what to do? I am like 5.6 inch or something girth...

openwde07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check your directions. Product could be defective, too. You do not have enough girth to benefit from a large size condom, which comes into play (no pun) at about 6" girth.

hottentotten2006

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Directions? What do u mean about that?

My head is (slightly )curved to the left so it is not straight on top of my dick..

And my penis is curved pretty upwards..

That a problem?

AND i tried 3 different condoms same brand all the same...

Not normal or is that normal?

Last edited:

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have to disagree. Larger size condoms are made to accomodate circumferences of 5.2" and up. Regular condoms are way to tight for me at 5.5" circumference.

hottentotten2006

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
U think it is worth trying a condom brand that is not per se longer but that has more girth space? This one just not feels comfortable not doing good to hold a good erection. Nevertheless it is NOT normal that i have to struggle with disconfortability/hurting to get the condom over my penis... that's what i think.

cutmeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
as a fitness instructor i often get queries like your's ... try a larger size ... also are you circumcised? ... sometimes intact men initially have trouble with the foreskin when slipping the condom on .... generally retract your foreskin (if you have it) then slide the condom over the penis head and unroll .... if you are circumcised then obviously the foreskin is not interfering - a larger condom should make it less painful for you to put on - just make sure the condom is not too big or it may slip off during intercourse! ... take care bud ... :)

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check your directions. Product could be defective, too. You do not have enough girth to benefit from a large size condom, which comes into play (no pun) at about 6" girth.
Sorry, you are way off the mark!
Have to disagree. Larger size condoms are made to accomodate circumferences of 5.2" and up. Regular condoms are way to tight for me at 5.5" circumference.
I agree. He should try Trojan Magnums and Trojan Magnum XL's. They accommodate more girth.

I'm still not sure how people measure inches to the nearest 0.1 though, like 5.6" :confused:

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yep. You need larger condoms. Magnums, especially XL, really would help you out. And trust me, sex is no good when the sensation of your cock feels like a potato in a thimble. Good luck

seamonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as a fitness instructor i often get queries like your's ... try a larger size ... also are you circumcised? ... sometimes intact men initially have trouble with the foreskin when slipping the condom on .... generally retract your foreskin (if you have it) then slide the condom over the penis head and unroll .... if you are circumcised then obviously the foreskin is not interfering - a larger condom should make it less painful for you to put on - just make sure the condom is not too big or it may slip off during intercourse! ... take care bud ... :)

Good advice, but what the? do people really ask thier fitness instructor for advice on condoms? I cant imagine asking Sensei that one. Ahhh grasshopper....

hottentotten2006

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
also are you circumcised? ... sometimes intact men initially have trouble with the foreskin when slipping the condom on .... generally retract your foreskin (if you have it) then slide the condom over the penis head and unroll .... if you are circumcised then obviously the foreskin is not interfering - )

I am not circumcised. I pull back as much as i can and al the skin is a couple of mm beneath my head but there it just gets thicker (skin and vains).. and there it hurts/ is very annoying to roll further..