Husband going away, need ideas

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
So my husband is planning a trip for a few days and I am looking for suggestions for things I can do to "play" together while he is away. I need some good ideas, not the basic sending pictures and talking dirty. All ideas are welcome!

D_Peter_Parkit

Experimental Member
Media
stash something naughty in his suitcase, like a dirty note or a pair of undies/clothing that has you perfume on it....and then call or text him right before he gets on the plane or when he gets to his hotel room...had a bf who would to do it to me....used to get me goin when I pullled out his undies that smelled like his cologne

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
Buy him a sex toy to take with him and use while he talks to you on the telephone

I like the idea! I wonder if it would be a probem going through airport security...we've travelled with toys in the past but security is so different now!

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
stash something naughty in his suitcase, like a dirty note or a pair of undies/clothing that has you perfume on it....and then call or text him right before he gets on the plane or when he gets to his hotel room...had a bf who would to do it to me....used to get me goin when I pullled out his undies that smelled like his cologne

Another good idea, thank you! I wish I was more creative on my own...but at least there is the Internet!

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media

Don't buy the advice about omegle, that website has absolutely nothing to do with just you and your husband.

Ok, thanks...still don't know what it is :)

BlackLantern

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get one of those clone-a-willy things and make yourself a duplicate of him, and then have phone sex while you're using it on yourself.